PDA

View Full Version : How to make smurfs accounts?

ReyLechuga
08-23-2018, 06:23 PM
Hi there. For honor is free on steam, so i downloaded it. I already have a uplay account, and when i tried to play for honor through steam, it redirecte me to uplay, and said if i wanted to link my steam account to my uplay account. If i pressed no, uplay would close and nothing would open, but when i pressed yes, i got loged in into my uplay account. I tried clossing uplay and executing the steam version, but it always redirected me to uplay. How can i have 2 accounts (1 in uplay and 1 in steam)

Tyrjo
08-23-2018, 06:29 PM
Too late, you already linked the Steam-game to your Uplay account.

ReyLechuga
08-24-2018, 11:08 AM
can i unlink it?

Halvtand
08-24-2018, 01:37 PM
Nope. Linked accounts are permanent.

Arekonator
08-24-2018, 03:14 PM
You can have uplay copy withour steam but not steam copy without uplay.

Winkey594
08-24-2018, 06:10 PM
Hi there. For honor is free on steam, so i downloaded it. I already have a uplay account, and when i tried to play for honor through steam, it redirecte me to uplay, and said if i wanted to link my steam account to my uplay account. If i pressed no, uplay would close and nothing would open, but when i pressed yes, i got loged in into my uplay account. I tried clossing uplay and executing the steam version, but it always redirected me to uplay. How can i have 2 accounts (1 in uplay and 1 in steam)

How about get a life and don't smurf? Let the wave of new players enjoy this game for a change? If you're too frustrated to handle people of your own skill level just uninstall the game and don't play it. Don't ruin other people's experience cause you're bad at this game. I don't get people like you. My brother just got the started edition and is struggling to have fun cause of all the smurfs who took advantage of it. How can you have fun stomping people who barely know the controls. Too many kids like yourself ruin the potential this game has by driving new players away from it.

Xavyn
08-24-2018, 06:24 PM
How about get a life and don't smurf? Let the wave of new players enjoy this game for a change? If you're too frustrated to handle people of your own skill level just uninstall the game and don't play it. Don't ruin other people's experience cause you're bad at this game. I don't get people like you. My brother just got the started edition and is struggling to have fun cause of all the smurfs who took advantage of it. How can you have fun stomping people who barely know the controls. Too many kids like yourself ruin the potential this game has by driving new players away from it.

Got em!

ReyLechuga
08-24-2018, 07:18 PM
Wow, you got me there. Actually, you didnt. I wanna have smurfs account not to stomp new players or because im bad (i mean, im bad, but that not the reason why i want to smurf), but to have all heroes (except fo the dlc ones). I wanna have 1 account in each faction so i can play ''all'' heroes. Im 16, so i dont think im still a kid. Im also 6''1' and 85kg and i do have a life. How about you, why are you so mad at people that are nice? actually, i dont care, dont even bother replying to this comment. Stop being so edgy pls

Arekonator
08-24-2018, 07:32 PM
Wow, you got me there. Actually, you didnt. I wanna have smurfs account not to stomp new players or because im bad (i mean, im bad, but that not the reason why i want to smurf), but to have all heroes (except fo the dlc ones). I wanna have 1 account in each faction so i can play ''all'' heroes. Im 16, so i dont think im still a kid. Im also 6''1' and 85kg and i do have a life. How about you, why are you so mad at people that are nice? actually, i dont care, dont even bother replying to this comment. Stop being so edgy pls

You can play any character you want, regardless of your faction. Having smurfs for that purpose is very poor reason, its essentialy a hige waste.
Regardless, Uplay is mandatory, steam isnt.

Winkey594
08-24-2018, 07:42 PM
So what you're saying is you don't care about ruining the game for each and every single player you play against because you wanna have an easy way to "play all heroes". How exactly is that fair? You wanna play all heores, either earn steel like every normal person does or get a part time job/use mom's credit card and buy the season pass/gold edition. What you're saying in no way justifies what you're doing. Why am i so edgy? Because i paid full price for this game and when i started playing i was getting stomped every single match by people like you. Because my brother and 2 of my friends just got the started edition and stopped playing because they can't have any fun with people like you around. That's why i'm edgy.

ReyLechuga
08-24-2018, 07:42 PM
I can play any character if i but them. what i wanna do i to have 1 main account with all of the dlc heroes and 2 with different factions, so i have all non dlc heroes for free.

ReyLechuga
08-24-2018, 07:49 PM
You are edgy bc you try to intimidate and humilliate people on the internet. Indeed, i dont care if i ruin other people experience. Indeed, i wanna go the easy way. I would tell my mom to buy the gold edition, but i dont wanna. I got this game for free and i aint paying any money. Im sorry to say this, but i dont give a **** about your brother and friends. I also aint getting a part time job to buy **** on the internet. Wanna get your *** beaten again? keep replying kid

Arekonator
08-24-2018, 08:06 PM
I can play any character if i but them. what i wanna do i to have 1 main account with all of the dlc heroes and 2 with different factions, so i have all non dlc heroes for free.

Having one or multiple accounts doesnt make that any different though.

also
>be 16
>call others "kid"

Lmao

ChampionRuby50g
08-24-2018, 10:41 PM
As soon as I saw the title off this thread, I knew Iíd have a good time reading the comments.

I wasnít wrong.

Mirage6201
08-24-2018, 10:41 PM
They need to get rid of prestige limitations when MM bc I canít stand playing the same 30 people in 4s on XB1. They match u with crap connections to maintain even matches which I think is wrong. I canít stand playing high level players with 100ms when there are above avg players near me.

KiahsRevenge
08-25-2018, 06:46 AM
I am baffled. Ego a weeeeee bit small?? Need a little boost fella? Get a job.

ReyLechuga
08-25-2018, 09:11 AM
Having one or multiple accounts doesnt make that any different though.

also
>be 16
>call others "kid"

Lmao

I dont really know what are you trying to say by that. Having multiples accounts allow me to have "all" heroes. I was trynna be sarcastic by calling being edgy and calling that guy kid.

ReyLechuga
08-25-2018, 09:13 AM
I am baffled. Ego a weeeeee bit small?? Need a little boost fella? Get a job.

Ego? Where? The only thing i see is someone trynna fix a problem and a bunch of depresed *******es trynna intimidate me.

ChampionRuby50g
08-25-2018, 10:19 AM
I dont really know what are you trying to say by that. Having multiples accounts allow me to have "all" heroes. I was trynna be sarcastic by calling being edgy and calling that guy kid.

I donít get what you mean either. Like, I have one account and have every hero unlocked on it. I donít need multiple accounts to have all heroes.

ReyLechuga
08-25-2018, 11:02 AM
i dont have all heroes bc i didnt buy the gold version. I only have 4 samurais and 1 in each faction. So instead of wasting my steel in 8000 steel characters, imma create 2 smurfs and join 2 different factions so i can have acces to all non dlc heroes.

ChampionRuby50g
08-25-2018, 11:37 AM
i dont have all heroes bc i didnt buy the gold version. I only have 4 samurais and 1 in each faction. So instead of wasting my steel in 8000 steel characters, imma create 2 smurfs and join 2 different factions so i can have acces to all non dlc heroes.

I donít have the gold version either. I bought the standard edition, and you could easily just spend 500 steel which is easily obtainable by doing the daily orders, which would get you two heroes a day due to there been two daily orders, plus the steel you get from completing games.

Plus, joining all the factions kinda defeats the purpose of having a faction unique to you.

Upon reading your post again, saying you have to spend 8000 steel for characters, does that mean you got the starter edition? I canít remember if that means you gotta pay extra for other heroes.

ReyLechuga
08-25-2018, 11:45 AM
im not sure which version i have, bc i didnt even buy the game. I downloaded it a few months ago (it was free). I have to pay 8000 steel for non dlc heroes and 15000 steel for dlc heroes.

Vakris_One
08-25-2018, 12:41 PM
As I understand this; the OP got the free version (which is always the Starter Edition) once already. He chose the Samurai faction which unlocks all the vanilla Samurai heroes minus the DLC ones. To unlock the other vanilla heroes on the Starter Edition it costs 8k steel each. DLC heroes are 15k steel each as usual. To avoid grinding this steel or buying it he wants to pick up another free Starter Edition and choose another faction so that it unlocks either the Knight or the Viking vanilla roster.

What he wants to do ultimately is have 3 accounts, one for each faction so he can play either his Knight account, Viking account or Samurai account whenever he wants to play a different faction's heroes. Because grinding 64k steel to unlock 8 other heroes on one account is something he doesn't want to do.

Technically he won't be smurfing in the purest sense of the meaning since he'll be playing characters he doesn't regularly play every time he uses an alt account. Now smurfing with the intention of facing much weaker opponents for easy wins is an incredibly small diскed thing to do but if I understand correctly the OP's intent is not to prey on new players. His intent is to be able to play all of the non-DLC heroes for free without paying a single dime for the game. Which is pretty unfair to the developers of this game in my opinion but to each their own.

ReyLechuga
08-25-2018, 01:26 PM
Holy **** dude. Thats exatly what i was trying to say. Thanks for understanding dude

Mirage6201
08-25-2018, 07:22 PM
Props to vakris for mansplaining!