PDA

View Full Version : I have a question about the free state pack

I_loveMemes
08-23-2018, 03:48 PM
So I created a Steam account and i put the starter edition in the "library" or however is called i can't remember anyway I'll switch to pc in a few months and my question is , will i have fh when I get my pc or I must download it now in order to be saved in my acc?

UbiJurassic
08-23-2018, 06:36 PM
So I created a Steam account and i put the starter edition in the "library" or however is called i can't remember anyway I'll switch to pc in a few months and my question is , will i have fh when I get my pc or I must download it now in order to be saved in my acc?

As long as it's in your Steam library, you'll keep it forever. No need to download it.

I_loveMemes
08-23-2018, 10:39 PM
Thank you ;) oh one last thing with the starter edition i get the campaign and everything and the 3 vanguards and I must unlock the rest of the heroes all over again with steel right?

DefiledDragon
08-24-2018, 01:12 AM
Thank you ;) oh one last thing with the starter edition i get the campaign and everything and the 3 vanguards and I must unlock the rest of the heroes all over again with steel right?

Welcome to the slaughter. Practice counter guard breaking until it happens without you thinking about it or you'll get ledged until you rage quit.

GLHF!

I_loveMemes
08-24-2018, 09:55 AM
I'm not a noob lol I have fh on PS4 I'm rep 105 rn so I know how to counter guard break how to parry e.t.c