PDA

View Full Version : Make Aramusha A tier idea

RexXZ347
08-23-2018, 03:48 PM
I think in order to put the aramusha in A tier is just simple. Heavy finisher. Make his heavy finisher an unblockable to force turtles to parry instead of just blocking. In this way that is his opener. Make his heavy finisher feintable to light or a gb to counter dodge attack characters. Make his light chain without a pattern. Increase blade blockade from 383ms to 500ms and he's good to go to compete with other A/S tier characters. At this point in order to defeat an aramusha is same as other characters, be on the offensive. I know some players are having a hard time fighting an aramusha but on average to high ranked gameplay. He is a easy to deal with by just blocking and spamming those bashes, dodge attacks or unblockables. Since other reworked heroes were reworked on a buff direction. I think my idea isn't too much. Don't get mad at me as this is just an idea. You can give ypur own idea below.

Wes8504
08-23-2018, 03:58 PM
They made that change to Warden's Top Heavy finisher and it seems to be working pretty well. Don't see why this change couldn't be done to help out Aramusha.

iadvisoryi
08-23-2018, 04:10 PM
All he needs is to be able to go from any chain into one of his "block stance" benefit. Like the punch and daze or the kick.

RexXZ347
08-23-2018, 04:54 PM
All he needs is to be able to go from any chain into one of his "block stance" benefit. Like the punch and daze or the kick.

thank you for your idea. But i think the devs can't remove the blade blockade from the aramusha and put the attacks after the blade blockade to the chains.

Capoupacap
08-23-2018, 05:26 PM
If the unblocable needs a hard feint I do agree

iadvisoryi
08-23-2018, 05:32 PM
thank you for your idea. But i think the devs can't remove the blade blockade from the aramusha and put the attacks after the blade blockade to the chains.

Keep blade blockade on him and have the other stuff be an addition. Giving him an unblockable to faint won't do anything, he's already a faint character. He needs opening tools that aren't faints. It's either what I said or give him armor on more stuff and make him zerker v2 . His moveset honestly in general is pretty bad. He doesn't benefit at all off of blade blockade, his heavy doesn't guarantee. The punch daze lasts no time and the kick is useless.

RexXZ347
08-23-2018, 05:35 PM
Keep blade blockade on him and have the other stuff be an addition. Giving him an unblockable to faint won't do anything, he's already a faint character. He needs opening tools that aren't faints. It's either what I said or give him armor on more stuff and make him zerker v2 . His moveset honestly in general is pretty bad. He doesn't benefit at all off of blade blockade, his heavy doesn't guarantee. The punch daze lasts no time and the kick is useless.

hyper armor is also a good idea.

BTTrinity
08-23-2018, 06:20 PM
Aramusha needs his infinite chain removed and replaced with every combo variation possible so that way he cant light spam people to death but can still make use of deadly feints.

He should be able to deadly feint into forward dodge so that way he can catch people who roll all the time.

He should be able to deadly feint into ring the bell (possibly one that doesnt stun if its too op) (Or feint into kick might be a nice option too)

He should be able to deadly feint into a guard break.

He should be able to feint ALL heavys into blade blockade.

Blade blockade punishes should work like parrying, so when you block a heavy you get ring the bell.... When you block a light, you get fury unleashed.... then the unblockable will be there to be usele... er attempt a mixup. (Possibly up the damage of the UB, or make it faster, or hyper armor)

I think these changes would make Aramusha at least B tier.

Right now Aramusha is very depressing due to the fact that his entire kit is built around feinting but has the least amount of options to feint into compared to everyone else in the game damn near.

UbiJurassic
08-23-2018, 06:37 PM
There tends to be a lot of discussion around how we can better improve Aramusha and I appreciate you all sharing your feedback on him so far. I definitely encourage you all to keep discussing how best we can approach future, potential balance changes to the hero, as I'll be making sure to share them along with the team for their consideration.

dinosaurlicker
08-23-2018, 11:06 PM
Step 1: increase chip damage to 40% or more

Step 2: give aramusha a new blade blockade punish that is a fast and unblockable 20 dmg heavy in a 360 spin move

Step 3: make his other blockade punishes chain from his new one

Step 4: nerf the following heroes-
Conqueror
Warden
Shaman
Berserker
Kensei

Step 5: Enjoy

Roseguard_Cpt
08-24-2018, 12:47 AM
While the Unblockable finisher is an interesting idea, the GB out of the finisher would not punish characters with a side-dodge-attack unless the player was simply slow on their inputs, as you have to catch someone during startup. It would be a better counter against those who would simply parry, but dodge attackers wouldn't be affected too much in how I see it working out.

RexXZ347
08-24-2018, 11:42 AM
While the Unblockable finisher is an interesting idea, the GB out of the finisher would not punish characters with a side-dodge-attack unless the player was simply slow on their inputs, as you have to catch someone during startup. It would be a better counter against those who would simply parry, but dodge attackers wouldn't be affected too much in how I see it working out.

hmmm... Yeah, it does make sense.

Capoupacap
08-24-2018, 03:11 PM
Lot's of idea here tend to turn the aramusha like a berserker, while I think he should keep his own play style (and some weakness :p).

so:

unblocable finisher with hard feint only (would be too easy)
Could also benefit to a deadly block feint as the conqueror with his full gard stance, it's an interesting and useful mechanics

RLTygurr
08-24-2018, 03:41 PM
Step 2: give aramusha a new blade blockade punish that is a fast and unblockable 20 dmg heavy in a 360 spin move

I actually really like this kind of idea. It would make him a bit more useful in teamfights and it would be similar to Jiang Jun's parry zone thing but the range is much shorter.

As an additional suggestion, maybe you could include a new way for his heavy finisher to work.

With this, he could hold his heavy button down (similar to Highlander's offensive stance) during his heavy finisher, and Aramusha would wind up harder for an extra 400ms, switch direction to whatever direction he wants, and swing for an unblockable attack that deals 5 more damage than a normal heavy finisher that has hyper armor after a certain point. *This is justified by it being unblockable and taking longer*

I think adding this would make him better in mixup potential since he would have a ton of options out of his heavy finishers.