PDA

View Full Version : Blocking?!?!

IFusedI
08-22-2018, 10:29 PM
How in the Heck does the Blocking Work?!?! Like I'm Holding up to block an Upper Attack the the Opponent is throwing an Upper Attck at me and it DOES NOT BLOCK! Don't matter the Character I'm using either.. Right BLOCK! Left BLOCK! Still the same BS.

Halvtand
08-22-2018, 10:33 PM
Make sure your latency is within acceptable limits, that your opponent's latencies are acceptable and that your machine is capable of running the game. If all this checks out please provide a recording so we can better understand what is going on.

IFusedI
08-22-2018, 10:42 PM
Typically Running about 30 Latiency and I don't Expreicence any sort of lag at all, It seems to run the just Unhindered. I am on Xbox One.

Halvtand
08-22-2018, 10:54 PM
In that case you have a built-in recording function. Do run a few games and get back to us with some footage.

DefiledDragon
08-23-2018, 01:17 AM
How in the Heck does the Blocking Work?!?! Like I'm Holding up to block an Upper Attack the the Opponent is throwing an Upper Attck at me and it DOES NOT BLOCK! Don't matter the Character I'm using either.. Right BLOCK! Left BLOCK! Still the same BS.

It's probably an unblockable attack that needs to be either dodged or parried. When the opponent throws the attack, do you get a big yellow sign and a kind of wooshing noise? If so, it's an unblockable. Either that or you're using an assassin and your not timing your blocks.