PDA

View Full Version : Is smurfing against your code of conduct?

KSI_TheMadKing
08-22-2018, 07:44 PM
I've just seen a couple people doing it and I don't know if I should be reporting it or let it go? Personally I don't care either way but I'm just curious.

Alustar.
08-22-2018, 07:50 PM
Nothing in the terms of service about it to my recollection

Wes8504
08-22-2018, 07:52 PM
I've just seen a couple people doing it and I don't know if I should be reporting it or let it go? Personally I don't care either way but I'm just curious.

http://m.memegen.com/phtc5a.jpg

DefiledDragon
08-22-2018, 08:30 PM

Smurfing as in an experienced player on a new account? They can hardly make that against the TOS. What if you move from PC to console or vice versa?

EvoX.
08-22-2018, 08:58 PM
Smurfing is sad, if anything. Ruining new players' experience on purpose is something I'm personally against.

Alustar.
08-22-2018, 09:08 PM
Yeah I moved from consume to PC, it's not my fault Ubisoft doesn't provide account linking

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
08-22-2018, 09:44 PM
When they completely changed my val main I consider smurfing cuz I recognize allot of the jerks I play Against as being salt miners and I didn't want to give them the satisfaction of beating me with my main while I was still learning. I just decided not to have a main as Val isn't as fun as she use to be.

KSI_TheMadKing
08-23-2018, 08:49 AM
Smurfing as in an experienced player on a new account? They can hardly make that against the TOS. What if you move from PC to console or vice versa?

It's not really smurfing if you switch platforms. Its smurfing if you make a new account to bet lower ranked/skilled playing just for an easy win. They said on of there Warriors den. That they were going to be banning smurf accounts if they found them along with people who frequently leave matches in ranked.

Tyrjo
08-23-2018, 12:23 PM
So, you have a new account. You "smurf" for 10 games until your MMR has settled, then suddently you aren't smurfing any longer. No there is nothing in the CoC about smurfing.

Mirage6201
08-23-2018, 05:03 PM
Ubi matchmakers (MM) with prestige too so you won’t be playing the same people as you do on your main acct.

Since you will have a higher MMR, you will get lower MMR people on your team to avg out the team MMR. Your teammates then depend on you to carry them since you get matched against higher average opponents.