PDA

View Full Version : Ezio's armor

ruse1996
12-22-2010, 03:24 PM
On every poster, in every screenshot, in almost every trailer Ezio's armor consists of only one metal shoulderpiece, a bright simple crossbow and two identical vambracades. This combination looks kind of awesome indeed but while looking at ezio's final outfit in the actual game it seems that he looks rather ugly. Fans are also taking note of this, take Youtube for example, look in any video regarding ezio's "demo outfit" or his final in-game oufit and you will find that many,many of the comments are from people asking how to get ezio's "demo outfit" or just expressing their dissapointment over the uglyness of ezio's final in-game outfit. So I ask you now Ubisoft, why did you choose to alter with his outfit? It looked so good and now it looks so bad! And more than anything i am asking you, please, make the original "demo outfit" along with the original crossbow avalible in-game, I don't care if it's through Uplay or The Marketplace for purchase, just please make it avalible to us, the players, your loyal fans. Yours sincerly Limpzon

ruse1996
12-22-2010, 03:24 PM
On every poster, in every screenshot, in almost every trailer Ezio's armor consists of only one metal shoulderpiece, a bright simple crossbow and two identical vambracades. This combination looks kind of awesome indeed but while looking at ezio's final outfit in the actual game it seems that he looks rather ugly. Fans are also taking note of this, take Youtube for example, look in any video regarding ezio's "demo outfit" or his final in-game oufit and you will find that many,many of the comments are from people asking how to get ezio's "demo outfit" or just expressing their dissapointment over the uglyness of ezio's final in-game outfit. So I ask you now Ubisoft, why did you choose to alter with his outfit? It looked so good and now it looks so bad! And more than anything i am asking you, please, make the original "demo outfit" along with the original crossbow avalible in-game, I don't care if it's through Uplay or The Marketplace for purchase, just please make it avalible to us, the players, your loyal fans. Yours sincerly Limpzon

ZCherub
12-22-2010, 03:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ruse1996:
On every poster, in every screenshot, in almost every trailer Ezio's armor consists of only one metal shoulderpiece, a bright simple crossbow and two identical vambracades. This combination looks kind of awesome indeed but while looking at ezio's final outfit in the actual game it seems that he looks rather ugly. Fans are also taking note of this, take Youtube for example, look in any video regarding ezio's "demo outfit" or his final in-game oufit and you will find that many,many of the comments are from people asking how to get ezio's "demo outfit" or just expressing their dissapointment over the uglyness of ezio's final in-game outfit. So I ask you now Ubisoft, why did you choose to alter with his outfit? It looked so good and now it looks so bad! And more than anything i am asking you, please, make the original "demo outfit" along with the original crossbow avalible in-game, I don't care if it's through Uplay or The Marketplace for purchase, just please make it avalible to us, the players, your loyal fans. Yours sincerly Limpzon </div></BLOCKQUOTE> They changed the outfit for the same reason you decided to post this for the 173,268th time today instead of searching for two seconds & finding one of the other seven million threads on the topic.

thedeadman_47
12-22-2010, 03:30 PM
or at least put a remove armor option and not making it MANDITORE for us to buy armor

ruse1996
12-22-2010, 03:41 PM
First off I would like to express my apolagises if this post in any way did you harm or appeared irritating to you, thus it is not in my interest to start a cobflict. I respect your opinion and if you are irritated by my post you very welcome to express that irritation but I am also expecting you to respect my opinions in the way that I respect yours. thus I'm hoping that there exist a mutual understanding between the both of us and that you, as much as I, would find a conflict over personal opinions rather regretable. Yours truly, Limpzon http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Inorganic9_2
12-22-2010, 03:45 PM
To be honest, this is the 300th thread about this!

I kind of agree, but I also do think that some of the armour looks good. I like the metal cestus/ seusenhofer vambrace combination. Makes it look like a gauntlet.

ruse1996
12-22-2010, 03:51 PM
Yes, thought so at first too, but it's doesn't quite live up to the other vambracade, regarding other matters, the crossbow and spoulders looks just as misfitted and all these three combined forms a rather ugly combination.

ZCherub
12-22-2010, 04:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by thedeadman_47:
or at least put a remove armor option and not making it MANDITORE for us to buy armor </div></BLOCKQUOTE> I hate it when things are 'manditore'...

sandmanssorrow
12-22-2010, 04:11 PM
I restarted the game and tried to refuse any armor upgrades but you have to get the one shoulder pad and the boots I think. You can ignore the second wrist blade from Leo though.
Anyway, I hear you, the Romulus armor is total junk. In the end I just played as Altair, old skool kool.
Even the Raiden suit blows, its Ezio's head as well which is even worse than it just being the real Raiden with his high heels. You can get Altair's armor from AC2 but I'm not a fan of that either.
I'd like to see the MP characters made available for the SP, some of them are really refreshing.