View Full Version : Conq gets a nerf on shieldbash

Illyrian_King
08-22-2018, 10:51 AM
Watch the vid guys

https://youtu.be/N5lkRuYmkss

HazelrahFirefly
08-22-2018, 11:12 AM
Oh good, it only took them way...

way, way... way way way... Waay... WAY way, way way...... way way way way way way WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

Too long to do something. Two seasons too late, a blundering show of incompetence. That **** should have been nerfed at the start of season 6, not in S8 (if it's even at the release).

Illyrian_King
08-22-2018, 11:53 AM
Oh good, it only took them way...

way, way... way way way... Waay... WAY way, way way...... way way way way way way WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

Too long to do something. Two seasons too late, a blundering show of incompetence. That **** should have been nerfed at the start of season 6, not in S8 (if it's even at the release).

Guess they let all the Conq mains an extended honeymoon period after being trash tier ^^

But I am glad about that change, because most Conqs just bash and don't use even the half of his kit.

SpaceJim12
08-22-2018, 12:11 PM
But I am glad about that change, because most Conqs just bash and don't use even the half of his kit.

90% of the players don't use 75% of their characters' kit, so...not a problem.=)

Capoupacap
08-22-2018, 02:06 PM
well shield bash as an opener is not interesting from the first nerf of the conqueror. Totally agree that most conq don't even use it properly

EvoX.
08-22-2018, 03:49 PM
Well... RIP.

Guess Zerk will take the crown now, though I don't see how that hypermarmor-400ms lights-infinite chain simulator is any worse than Conq's SB, but maybe he's getting nerfed, too.

Hormly
08-22-2018, 07:47 PM
Two months for a hop animation?

If it's more telegraphed that's good but if it's not made punishable it will still be spammed to death. Unless they did more to it that were unaware of (longer recovery, more stam cost etc)

dinosaurlicker
08-22-2018, 08:12 PM
Two months for a hop animation?

If it's more telegraphed that's good but if it's not made punishable it will still be spammed to death. Unless they did more to it that were unaware of (longer recovery, more stam cost etc)

No no no, we LOVE it when we play Aramusha or Shugoki and get nothing from dodging it!!!

NHLGoldenKnight
08-22-2018, 08:17 PM
Guess they let all the Conq mains an extended honeymoon period after being trash tier ^^

And what kit would that be?
Conq literally has 5-6 moves, compared to up to 18 or more for some other heroes.

They are very fast to nerf heavy class but assasins can do whatever the f. they want.

TSCDescon
08-22-2018, 08:24 PM
Don't think its a nerf but a new animation (just like warden's shoulder bash). REMEMBER the Conq on the video is a bot and bots tend to do shield bash immediately.

Just saying.

DefiledDragon
08-22-2018, 08:25 PM
And what kit would that be?
Conq literally has 5-6 moves, compared to up to 18 or more for some other heroes.

They are very fast to nerf heavy class but assasins can do whatever the f. they want.

Assassins are the future of this game. Ubisoft feel the need. The need for speed.

EvoX.
08-22-2018, 08:53 PM
So wait, if his only opener is nerfed... what are Conqs supposed to do then?

Arekonator
08-22-2018, 09:14 PM
So wait, if his only opener is nerfed... what are Conqs supposed to do then?

Hang themselves, i hope.

Knight_Raime
08-22-2018, 10:01 PM
Unfortunately it's just an animation change. Freeze (pretty much THE guy who does frame data for the community) looked at it and said it was still a 500ms bash.
It's possible that the window that you can delay it might have been touched. But Freeze said he'd need footage from a conq's perspective to tell that.

So yeah. Don't get your hopes up guys. Video isn't correct.

Hormly
08-22-2018, 11:04 PM
No no no, we LOVE it when we play Aramusha or Shugoki and get nothing from dodging it!!!

Don't forget WL 😊

dinosaurlicker
08-23-2018, 12:14 AM
Don't forget WL 😊

Makes me sad because those three heroes are my most used 😢

RexXZ347
08-23-2018, 01:16 AM
Makes me sad because those three heroes are my most used 😢

don't forget that conq isn't the only problem we, low tier character playing player, need to face. There are also these dynasty warriors faction.

ArchDukeInstinct
08-23-2018, 02:08 AM
Looks like a Nothing Burger to me. Conq haters will forget it was even a thing as soon as they get shield bashed into submission anyway.