PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else having trouble parrying the Berserker's zone attack?

Mighty_Mackerel
08-22-2018, 04:12 AM
You know they're going to throw it out, so you switch your guard to the left and sure enough there it is, the 5 hit in a row Berserker zone attack. What I don't understand is that in the past I used to be able to parry the 3rd or even 2nd hit, if not the 4th or 5th hit for sure, but now I can't parry a single one. Did Ubisoft make the parry window incredibly small or something? Because lately I've been running into a lot of Berserkers in dominion mode who would regularly spam their zone attack but no matter how hard I try (I got lucky two or three times) I block it but always have to wait the whole 5 hit combo out.

DefiledDragon
08-22-2018, 04:27 AM
Didn't even realise you could parry it between strikes, always assumed they came too fast.

Mighty_Mackerel
08-22-2018, 04:38 AM
Didn't even realise you could parry it between strikes, always assumed they came too fast.

Nah, dude, I promise you can, I've done it. My point was that it used to be easier, but its seems to be much harder now... I don't know I might be going nuts.

DefiledDragon
08-22-2018, 04:40 AM
Nah, dude, I promise you can, I've done it. My point was that it used to be easier, but its seems to be much harder now... I don't know I might be going nuts.

Aye, this game does that to you.

Mirage6201
08-22-2018, 04:54 AM
I agree it use to be easier. U use to be able to jam parry over and over again.