PDA

View Full Version : For Honor; Heroes Passive Talent Tree ( Constructive Thread)

Baturai
08-21-2018, 12:27 PM
After a long playing time I have noticed, whatever Ubisoft tried, the players were never satisfied. It is very likely that mastering of heroes was never possible. We have reached a point where every hero has almost the same characteristics. and Values.
What makes them different from eachother is barely recognizable. This game has Become Simply "Who has the Better tool to Turtle Wins Meta"
That's why I came up with the idea to deepen this topic a bit

The Way it is Now; This Game Will never be Succesfull in the Competition Scene. The default values and Characteristics of Certain Heroes are Very very Strict and Straight forward.

Heres Why;

Why woud Someone Play a ****ty Vanguard when there are Obviously More Advanced Vanguards in the Game ?
Can you Compare a Warden/Conq to Shukogi ? The Tier gap is Huge....:/ and this is what makes this game so Cancerous.. It Limits a heroes Potential, aswell as a Players Imagination and Freedom. It forces Everyone to Main The Top Tiers... WOW.. is this the main concept of this game ? :/

MY Suggestion With a beautiful Example:
https://i.imgur.com/q9Bcece.jpg

With each rising Rep Level the players should have the possibility to perfect their Character according to their own sytle. You have 2 Options To choose once you Hit Rep 10
Either Deffensive or Offensive Branch. ( There should also be a voucher to Reset it anytime someone Wishes )

So you also have the opportunity to adapt your own hero to the opponent. thus everyone has more freedom and complaints will certainly be minimized in the future. Because Ubisoft can finally say.
"You yourself have customized and deepened your hero This way."

The Problem With Ubisoft is They Never Give The Players the Opporrtunity to be themselves. Even Colors you choose in the Game are not customizable :/...

I Tried to Help... I Hope In Future We will have alot more Possibilities To Customize and Perfect our Heroes...

Baturai
08-21-2018, 08:38 PM
Cmon I need an Answer give me your Honest Opinions Please ...

TSCDescon
08-21-2018, 09:12 PM
No.

It will break the game. Perk system is on its way and will eventually break the game. Implementing a talent tree will cause more problems.

I like the idea, but judging from the health of the game, it will not be wise.

ChampionRuby50g
08-22-2018, 02:41 AM
No. Especially by goin off how strong your ideas are for orochi. This would only unbalance the game. New players would get pummeled even more, the gap between them and veterans would be even larger, would make players trying to rep up a hero from 0 have an even harder time, as well as other things.

Like, dodge recovery at 300ms? Thatís just over the top. Iím all for giving higher repped players something to show off with, but Iíd much prefer it to be cosmetic.