PDA

View Full Version : Cheats and lags

RexXZ347
08-21-2018, 08:26 AM
WTF is happening with your game???? How come i cannot parry a raider zone of one player??? WTF are you doing with your game??? In the arena i can perfectly parry a raider zone but why the **** can't i do it most of the time in PVP??? Lags? I thought we're already on a dedicated server? If a player has so much ping he shouldn't be allowed to play or atleast the game should have him stand still only when he's lagging. Not teleporting attacks. For instance i experienced so many times that when i parry attacks it registers first that it is a parry. Then it suddenly changes into me being attacked or executed. My goodness we are already more than a year and this thing still exist.

Haplo_Bane
08-21-2018, 08:43 AM
You're used to dedicated servers that have lag compensation built in before they're implemented. It is not the case in this game. Unfortunately the devs found it too difficult. They did manage to install a "stage 1 lag compensation" program which hides it a bit better, but didn't actually get rid of any of it. AND the dedicated servers did get rid of a lot of the disconnections. But the lag is here to stay. And the more they add,the more lag you will get. It's an old problem. If you check the forum you will find this topic is brought up at least once a week,if not daily. You won't get a response from the moderators.I don't blame them. There's nothing more to say about it. It is what it is. Bring Back Team Shuffle

RexXZ347
08-21-2018, 09:13 AM
Yeah but it is more frequent this season 7. If they are not bugs or lags then cheats are possible in this game. If a player have 100+ pings constantly he shouldn't be allowed to play. Or atleast his character on the times that connection is slow he should be only standing. The problem in this game is that if you have weaker internet the better. People with good connections are the ones who suffer