PDA

View Full Version : I'm in rage right now

TicioQ
08-20-2018, 09:52 PM
I just played an equal macht some minutes ago.

I was playing Orochi against a warden. The first round I loose because the guy was a master at deflecting (Impressive I must admit) and never attacked me, so for the second one I changed my approach. I just manage to hit him with a storm rush, so I waited him to attack me (I played his same game), after 3 deflects he stoped trying and just waited 2 minutes to the timer go. As I had more lifeI won. Not a very exciting fight but ok...

The third one was the same as the second one.

The last one, started with me making diverse succefull attacks (long time and thanks to counterdeflects) and taking out half of his lifebar. At the end he stops doing anything, so I do the same as I know is super good at deflecting.

He start to say "Wow Wow Wow" and proced to leave the combat. Automatic victory... but I don't gain ANYTHING (he was platinium V and I was III)! so in my rage I try to record everythinm but the computer freezes (I know, I asssume is the hot weather and my potato computer). So I restart everyuthing just to discover that I ganied a penaly that put me in platinium 2!!!

If somebody quit, you never gain anything in Equal? because the macht didn't worth it, as I gain anything and I loosed 10 minutes of my life (worse, as the computer freezed in the worst of the moments)

Sorry for the long post, I just wanted to take all the rage out ...:(

HazelrahFirefly
08-20-2018, 10:37 PM
For now, if someone quits the player who remained also gets nothing. Its supposedly because of a bug.

They upped the quit penalty but it doesn't matter. Ubisoft and this forum dont understand how terrible human beings are. They will quit regardless because it's more important to **** over the other guy then retain your rank in a video game.

In short, as Spliced and other YouTubers have stated: don't play ranked.

DefiledDragon
08-20-2018, 10:50 PM
I'm confused. Orochi V Warden. Who's who? You said he was deflecting, then you're deflecting and throwing storm rush. Who's deflecting what now?

Also, yeah, quitters obsessed with rank and K/D suck the fun out of everything. This is why real life, actual competitive sports are carried out in controlled environments with rules and referees etc...

TicioQ
08-20-2018, 11:08 PM
I’m sorry, I didn’t revise the text before posting!

I was the orochi and he was the warden.
Also I wanted to say “parry” for him, and I was the one deflecting after the storm Rush.

I think you are right, I will not play equal...

voiddp
08-21-2018, 02:27 AM
what an un-proficient warden it was. I mean you cant deflect SHOULDER lol