PDA

View Full Version : Weird thing with Cents charged jab?

Jesuisorange
08-20-2018, 08:33 PM
I'll preface this by saying I'm rep 4 on cent. Not fantastic or awesome but all else I know the timing on his combos decently well. Yesterday I didn't have any issues but today I get in, do my standard stab people, pin them, charge the jab all the way up til it auto punches them, and then they do not fall. Just under a third of the time that supposed auto knockdown connects are they actually knocked down. Am I missing something, am I just wicked dumb, any ideas? Doesn't seem to be any consistentcy against which heroes or which mode or whether or not they have stamina at the time.

David_gorda
08-20-2018, 08:42 PM
Havent played cent in months but i think shugoki and aramsusha are immune to the knockdown if they have rocksteady feat.

Jesuisorange
08-20-2018, 08:56 PM
Havent played cent in months but i think shugoki and aramsusha are immune to the knockdown if they have rocksteady feat.

See I remember that, but it happened in brawls and even in ranked. Punched a zerker straight in the face, full charge on the attack, they staggered back the full three steps but didn't fall to the ground. It's like a section of the animation gets interrupted but nothing happens to interrupt it, they just stagger back then right themselves