PDA

View Full Version : Warden is the easiest hero

Kargish1
08-20-2018, 11:58 AM
Somebody explain to me why this guy is allowed to be the fastest everything in the game, but is also allowed so many failsafe mechanics incase the Warden player happens to be bad.

His shoulder bash is the most ******** thing in the game next to Conqueror SB spam. It rewards the Warden way too much for doing practically nothing. If he lets it go immediatelty, he's rushing towards you at super human speed so you can't dodge, and gets a free double light, but should you dodge his SB as a reflex to not get hit by this cheese move, he can just charge it and lock on to you anyway and instead be rewarded a free overhead heavy as he has plenty of time to react to your moves.

Don't even get me started on his sprint or zone attacks, those are apparently heavy attacks but are faster than Orochi lights.

Protos_88
08-20-2018, 02:49 PM
haha you are just nob...

DrinkinMyStella
08-20-2018, 03:25 PM
haha you are just nob...

don't be so toxic, just respond which some constructive advise.

RexXZ347
08-20-2018, 03:44 PM
Warden shoulder bash is a cancer.

Boulcan80
08-20-2018, 09:46 PM
dodge and get warden feint sb and gb you right? how about ltp before u talk

YoMemesAintDank
08-20-2018, 09:55 PM
just dodge it my dood they either dash instantly or do a ful charge once you get the timing down its EZ

Xil_h
08-21-2018, 05:29 PM
Is it actually possible to dodge the ****ing bash?!
Not done it once, not backwards not sideways not late not early.

I am at a point I wish old warden back

DefiledDragon
08-21-2018, 06:32 PM
It is possible to dodge the bash, you just have to dodge at the right moment. IMO all the bash attacks are horrible and spammy but it is what it is.