PDA

View Full Version : Custom colour wheels....

Kaijudub
08-20-2018, 11:15 AM
HI Ubisoft..

So it's 2018, Back to the Future thought we'd be sat in flying cars and stuff, and I'm here wondering why on earth the colours are so limited on this game?

Would it not be easier to just unlock the tri colour wheel, and allow us to place our own colours? You could then unlock different colours to add to your wheel rather than whole pallets that lets be honest have been put together by someone who is either colour blind or hates their job..

The availble colours for the attacker pallet could still be locked to reds, yellows, and orange etc and the defenders pallet blues, purps and greens.

Just a thought.

AzureSky.
08-20-2018, 03:30 PM
THIS, we need someone of ubisoft to pass this for the team, also the non rusty clothes/paint mode option

RexXZ347
08-20-2018, 03:52 PM
I really like this idea. Color combinations are like crap.

HazelrahFirefly
08-20-2018, 03:56 PM
Any limitation of the colors is silly imo. The entire selection of swatches should be available.

For some reason Ubisoft claims that it's too difficult to tell the enemy apart from your allies unless they restrict the colors. Ha, what a joke! You can't target your teammates, they have their names above them, and they will be trying to kill you. If they aren't actively trying to kill you then they are using a bit of strategy in avoiding you for the time being.

#UnlockTheColors

Velentix
08-20-2018, 04:36 PM
For the love please!!!!! This would be awesome!

Kaijudub
08-21-2018, 01:06 AM
#unlockthecolours #setthemfree

We can always dream.

chukblok
08-21-2018, 03:30 AM
Yes yes and YES.
I don't want an orange or bright blue HL anymore.

AzureSky.
08-21-2018, 07:29 PM
Someone form ubisoft needs to see this.

UbiJurassic
08-21-2018, 08:18 PM
The idea of custom color swatches is certainly a suggestion we've seen pop up from time to time. I can definitely make a note of it and pass it along to the team for their future consideration.

Bucurosu
08-21-2018, 08:47 PM
In other words, nope, NOPE :))

AzureSky.
08-21-2018, 11:18 PM
The idea of custom color swatches is certainly a suggestion we've seen pop up from time to time. I can definitely make a note of it and pass it along to the team for their future consideration.

Remember to add that player tracking problems are caused cause of camera, not really cause of color (that's really important cause some devs think colors influence that when they not) we can already see names and most importantly camera lock on enemies when we touch the change enemy button (+ map that shows their location)

The biggest problem right now is the camera that doesn't zoom out or in at the exact times you want it (for example when a shinobi is targetting you with a ranged attack the camera should zoom out, but it does'nt in the current build, same with characters with CC running moves running at you like lawbringer, raider or shinobi slide)