PDA

View Full Version : I never thought i would see the Knights lose the volcano

JaerTheBear
08-20-2018, 03:44 AM
But the Samurai have taken it.

PepsiBeastin
08-20-2018, 04:15 AM
https://memestatic1.fjcdn.com/comments/The+only+autistic+screeching+i+support+_6abddb56e1 e0b79be57078490993328d.jpg

JaerTheBear
08-20-2018, 06:43 AM
Lmao

Vakris_One
08-20-2018, 10:23 AM
It's happened more than once. It goes to prove the Samurai can be just as dense as the Knights. While the two are fighting over that stupid meme the Vikings sit back and enjoy the show while taking scoop fulls out of both their territories.

Honestly, the Vikings are the only ones left with a functioning brain in this faction war. The other two are either memeing or sulking about how unfair the FW is.

ChampionRuby50g
08-20-2018, 11:38 AM
Honestly, the Vikings are the only ones left with a functioning brain in this faction war. The other two are either memeing or sulking about how unfair the FW is.

Correction, Vikings are the only faction to have a mind for war ;)

Since Season 1 the volcano squabble has been going on I’m pretty sure. How’d it even become a meme in the first place?

Klingentaenz3r
08-21-2018, 07:52 AM
Actually I think it was more like Season 3 as in that season some signiture landmarks were implemented. One being the vulcano.

dinosaurlicker
08-22-2018, 08:51 AM
Samurai are the best simply because we’re the cleanest... no cancer heroes, all of ours are decently close to balanced. Just orochi cancer on console, shinobi quad dodge “bug”, and kensei zone

Plus we got fatboi and musha bringin up the rear of the balance spectrum. Life is great

Xil_h
08-22-2018, 09:31 AM
Samurai are the best simply because we’re the cleanest... no cancer heroes, all of ours are decently close to balanced. Just orochi cancer on console, shinobi quad dodge “bug”, and kensei zone

Plus we got fatboi and musha bringin up the rear of the balance spectrum. Life is great

You forgot Nobushi.
She is easy to forget I know... Just shows how bad of a spot she has right now

voiddp
08-22-2018, 09:36 AM
What about her? I play her and she is somewhat fine even in duels. Can use some dodge buffs to "dodge" attack, and removal of 600ms lights, but she is not in some Bad stop now. Just not OP like some of new heroes or reworks, generic +\- viable hero that has some options in her kit and even unique HS which is actually even good after you learn where to not use it.

But there is "difficult" tag in her description and its true about learning her playstyle.

voiddp
08-22-2018, 09:42 AM
It's happened more than once. It goes to prove the Samurai can be just as dense as the Knights. While the two are fighting over that stupid meme the Vikings sit back and enjoy the show while taking scoop fulls out of both their territories.

Actually vikings are the only ones left not smart enough to drop the issue about trying to win 1-2 more useless crates per 3 months, and have fun with Ignis-tan like everyone else for community memes, by using lame, boring and unrewarding war mechanic,

Xil_h
08-22-2018, 02:21 PM
What about her? I play her and she is somewhat fine even in duels. Can use some dodge buffs to "dodge" attack, and removal of 600ms lights, but she is not in some Bad stop now. Just not OP like some of new heroes or reworks, generic +\- viable hero that has some options in her kit and even unique HS which is actually even good after you learn where to not use it.

But there is "difficult" tag in her description and its true about learning her playstyle.

The problem are her painfully slow lights. They get parried (parried! Not blocked.) in 3 of 5 times.

But I am derailing here...

dinosaurlicker
08-22-2018, 08:27 PM
The problem are her painfully slow lights. They get parried (parried! Not blocked.) in 3 of 5 times.

But I am derailing here...

Nobushi is the most balanced hero in the game rn IMO. They need to nerf or buff everyone to her level and increase chip damage.

Nobushi’s initial light is 400 ms I think, and her bleed lights should stay 600ms because they give her so much damage potential