PDA

View Full Version : How has this not been fixed since launch?

HoIdenCross
08-20-2018, 01:40 AM
I'm not one to complain about glitches and things that need fixing in for honor, but this has been here since launch and i kept expecting it to get fixed and here we are lol.
Why does the message when someone leaves or enters a lobby cover up the chat, and for such a long time too, if the lobby rotates out a lot of people, the game will start before the messages go away. You would think this is a minor problem that would be fixed right after launch... it makes it impossible to have a conversation with people ingame when it happens. https://i.imgur.com/2uRC1xK.png

HoIdenCross
08-25-2018, 11:06 PM
does this seriously bother no one but me?

Vakris_One
08-26-2018, 01:35 PM
It used to be transparent before Season 6. The Season 6 update made it into this opaque black box for reasons unknown. The issue has been brought up in a thread before and it has been passed on to the devs but as yet we have no comment from the devs about it.

MuscleTech12018
08-26-2018, 03:19 PM
I hate it so much too... stupid developers..

beerbariandh
08-26-2018, 05:57 PM
it would only bother me if it were possible to actually have a conversation. i cant really say anything but wow, or thanks, or good fight. i don't care about conversations at that point. now if i could say things like, try that again, or 4 v 1 is easy, or even i know a good doc who specializes in hands since you will have finger problems with all that spam. then it would matter to me. speaking of spam, you guys eat that fried up with pineapple? delicious

Klingentaenz3r
08-27-2018, 08:23 AM
it is especially bothersome when you are trying to have conversation, but it is also quite bothering without.
If you leave a lobby you will still get all names listed one at a time even if you went on to a different game mode and it won't stop until it is with giving out ever single notification. And all of them are entirely REDUNDANT. Why? Because I left the match. And even if I didn't I see in the lobby who left and who stayed.

I only need a notification when somebody leaves during the match. Not beforehand not afterwards. Them brainiacs...

pimmas01
08-27-2018, 04:23 PM
i find it Very annoying, just like not being able to chat during the intro/outro cutscenes. this game feel incredibly clumsy still.
i could make a list but i've already mentioned all the stupid UI and Menu problems in this forum many times. they haven't fixed them since release which was what, well over a year ago? seems unlikely they will fix them at all.

it makes the game feel abandoned when small easily fixed problems aren't actually getting fixed and half the playmodes can't be played 'cus they're unpopulated. balance hotfixes are being explained off by; "we want to wait and see how it feels before we make any major changes", instead of explaining where they want to go with it.
we dont know if they're being honest or if they're just lazing about. so when they implement a few bashes and they've been in the game for a while, and people's general consensus is that they're incredibly frustrating to play against in 4v4 modes - they then go and give Every champ unblockables and melee attacks - yeah, it's gonna feel like they aren't listening at all.

if they want us to have patience, they need to give us some information; how do they want the game to eventually look like? what will they focus balance around - will it be on duels or 4v4 modes? are they going for the competitive play or the lighthearted fun kind?
it seems like they want to do a bit of everything, but that also makes it feel like they dont really know what they want to do with the game. it's just all over the place.

****, i want on a rant. i uninstalled the game not too long ago. i keep installing and uninstalling over and over again, Wanting to play the game but get reminded every time how frustrating it is. but im still here on the forum 'cus i do still have an interest in it. hoping the new faction will bring something good.

Ozmoses_Nil
08-27-2018, 11:56 PM
I hate it too. Annoying. I like reading the salt from trolls when i hand them L's. I want to respond in a timely manner lol