PDA

View Full Version : Reworked characters are boring

Chobbsy99
08-19-2018, 07:28 PM
Orochi, Valkyrie and all the other reworks have just had their attacks sped up. This makes them incredibly tedious to fight.

I just fought an Orochi who did nothing except light attack. No heavies, no guard breaks, just light attacks. Combine this with a 120 ping (on their side) and the game is just not fun.

When I lose it feels like itís only because of console making required reaction times ridiculous. When I win it feels like a relief rather than victory.

Please Ubi donít just release heroes who rely completely on beating people through sheer speed. The game should involve strategy and skill, not quicksilver-like reaction times.

MarshalMoriarty
08-20-2018, 12:15 AM
Kensei and Conq (SB issues notwithstanding) were great, breathing life into aging characters. But the others...

Meanpie13
08-20-2018, 12:29 AM
I agree that Orochi is very boring; it's neither fun to play against or with an Orochi when their entire toolkit revolves around spamming lights. The Valkyrie rework is a bit better though.

CRIMS0NM0NKEY
08-20-2018, 08:29 AM
I agree that Orochi is very boring; it's neither fun to play against or with an Orochi when their entire toolkit revolves around spamming lights. The Valkyrie rework is a bit better though.
I was a Val main... It's not better. It sucks. What once had flow now she stands there awkwardly. Yes she has more power...that's it. The rest of what they did was actually a Nerf imo.