PDA

View Full Version : Balance.. when the game will be finnaly balanced?

BjornVonEverec
08-19-2018, 05:40 PM
As a faithful user since the betas of For Honor, it makes me so angry that ubisoft team release every season (3 or 4 months) ONLY 2 reworks... so i wonder why i have to wait another three months, if i've been waiting since the first rework season (if i am not wrong three seasons ago, i.e. 9 months at least) for my characters to be reworked while another heroes get their rework before mine... why could you say this is all for balancing the game, if when a new character is reworked the previously reworked heroes are well known for everyone, so only two heroes have the advantage???

I demand urgently the final reworks (for lawbringer, warlord, maybe nobushi a bit and whoever that needs it)RIGHT NOW, not in three entire months, i want to use them right now in equal conditions.

Furthermore, thus you will stop to bring OLD characters and only one map and everytime worst ornaments (the same for everyone in addition) telling us is a "new" season...
we want the whole game to be already finished, and each season we want you to breng new real content, like characters, new armors for the heroes, not only weapons, maybe winter outfits or something like that, and fine ornaments (please pay attention to nobushi's ornaments. They fit horrible with the different head gear.)

Neon_WiDoW
08-19-2018, 05:58 PM
Im surprised more people are not complaining about their balancing system. Its pretty bad when you have to wait MULTIPLE seasons to get a chance to get your character reworked. Look at shugoki. Bottom of the barrel since season 2 but they have been giving reworks out to people that are in a much better place than he is.

The logic with them isnt to fix the characters that need it most its the ones that might make them money. They obliterated the shugoki community with all the nerfs. Refuse to actually talk about how they would improve him/buff him.

Aramusha mains can expect his buff/rework at least for another 4-5 months at this rate. Why even play the game at this point if your hero will take this long to get into a good spot? Ubi doesnt give any reasons to stay.

Thats not really an acceptable time frame to balance a game if you ask me... Since this communities rank is an absolute joke. Its not like you have Esports to worry about. There is really NO reason to not be buffing characters that have been this bad for so long. Unlike in other competitive games like Overwatch or anything where they have to wait for the season to end to not make broken balancing changes mid season.

Not only that but these new heros just look like mega buffed old heros. So I bet after these guys get launched everyones going to look like C tier vs them. Thus resulting in an entire reballancing process having to be done over again.

NikolajSlav
08-19-2018, 06:03 PM
Conqurers shield bash cannot be dodged + guardbroken by heavies.
The means the conqurer has 100% winrate against heavies

Shinobis kick cannot be dodged and then guardbroken either.
INSTANT WINS.
No fight, just a formallity
As a Warlord main im uninstalling until Warlord gets a rework or buff.

Protos_88
08-19-2018, 06:05 PM
if devs think warden vs berzerker or shaman are equal and watch the warrior den, where the bald guy lies in the chair as if he had everyone in the *** of particular viewers i know at once that yhe fact i play in this game is pathetic as culture of this man...

UrielManX7
08-19-2018, 06:16 PM
My bet is around 2025 judging by the pace they're going at.
Game doesn't know what it wants to be anymore. already throw out of the window the whole knight/viking/samurai thing by introducing the Chinese. (Surprised no one pointed that out)
They're treating the reworks and "balance" like if they were features, new content they are adding, instead something they should have addressed from the start; if you ask me, all 18 reworks should have come at once, not like if they were dlc's for each season. Now they're adding 4 new broken chars...
Then you have rank mode, where you lose progress if you lose a match? This thing isn't even tournament ready (as show time and time again), you basically win a match in the hero selection screen.

But that's the ubisoft way, releasing ****ty games left and right. They're the embodiment of "quantity over quality".

TL_Txorimalo
10-09-2018, 03:55 PM
It is always going to be hard to have a 100% balanced roster. However, I do agree the way Ubisoft keeps releasing this reworks is not the correct one in my opinion, as it generates further discomfort among the players.
Current reworks suggest that the developers are going for a more active playstyle, including unblockables that can be canceled into other attacks to create 50-50% situations as well as fast lights.
If that is the case, why not wait and apply that aspect to the whole roster?
I'd rather prefer to wait for a rework for the whole pack and then apply minor tweaks to maximize the balance, rather than reworking a couple of characters, thus creating more divergence.

Lastly, I don't know what is the criteria followed to decide which character should be reworked. In my opinion there are characters who need a rework far more than some of the ones who got it. ( i.e: Conqueror was not in a hurry to get a rework, whereas Raider needs to have one badly to be viable for dueling )

yfkutfui
10-09-2018, 04:32 PM
i think the point is not to achieve perfect balance as that's simply impossible but not to have such glaring differences between characters, i know many hate the raider but ill use him as an example, what does he have vs a Shaman or a Conq? what does a Nobushi have vs a Warden or a Highlander? my point being they have one or two options these later or re-worked characters have a whole plethora of options that can be utilized to play many different styles, your raider is always the same, the stun-tap variation or unblockable, that's it. no bleeds, deflects or uninterruptible s, its just simple bread and butter, thes types need more options to be able to compete

VampireDovah
10-09-2018, 07:58 PM
Conqurers shield bash cannot be dodged + guardbroken by heavies.

Shinobis kick cannot be dodged and then guardbroken either.
INSTANT WINS.
No fight, just a formallity
As a Warlord main im uninstalling until Warlord gets a rework or buff.
You can dodge those with quite ease, it's called a read...

EIGHTYYARDS NYC
10-09-2018, 08:25 PM
conqurers shield bash cannot be dodged + guardbroken by heavies.

hahahhahahaa

guest-4xn53EA8
10-12-2018, 01:52 AM
Balancing is costly. Better release an expansion

Hormly
10-12-2018, 01:54 AM
You can dodge those with quite ease, it's called a read...

Did you misread his post deliberately orrr...?

IzunaDrop25
10-12-2018, 04:16 AM
As a faithful user since the betas of For Honor, it makes me so angry that ubisoft team release every season (3 or 4 months) ONLY 2 reworks... so i wonder why i have to wait another three months, if i've been waiting since the first rework season (if i am not wrong three seasons ago, i.e. 9 months at least) for my characters to be reworked while another heroes get their rework before mine... why could you say this is all for balancing the game, if when a new character is reworked the previously reworked heroes are well known for everyone, so only two heroes have the advantage???

I demand urgently the final reworks (for lawbringer, warlord, maybe nobushi a bit and whoever that needs it)RIGHT NOW, not in three entire months, i want to use them right now in equal conditions.

Furthermore, thus you will stop to bring OLD characters and only one map and everytime worst ornaments (the same for everyone in addition) telling us is a "new" season...
we want the whole game to be already finished, and each season we want you to breng new real content, like characters, new armors for the heroes, not only weapons, maybe winter outfits or something like that, and fine ornaments (please pay attention to nobushi's ornaments. They fit horrible with the different head gear.)

Never they just want your money

Arekonator
10-12-2018, 05:38 AM
breaking news: Bussineses wants to make a profit