PDA

View Full Version : anyone who uses these heroes has...

beerbariandh
08-19-2018, 03:44 AM
either a small wang or got beat as a child and has to push the same button to feel worthful in this world.

orochi-nice light spam, Ubi great job on not slowing that down at all.
cent-nice same move set for everyone who plays it, punch, stab, make them lose stamina, kick, they fall down, you jump and stab again. then repeat. Ubi...another good job.
Shugoki-nice head but over and over to stun you. hey Ubi, you noticing a common thing yet?
shinobi-nice light spam attacks left and right with you stupid chain attacks. hey Ubi, you have great choices

bottom line, I refuse to use spam heroes cause I prefer to play with some dignity. no worries though, I like tumors

VampireDovah
08-19-2018, 04:25 AM
Oh well

voiddp
08-19-2018, 09:39 AM
Lmao, how did Shugo get there? Spammy moves? Oh just lol

Invisih0le
08-19-2018, 10:47 AM
Light spam is a problem when speed-based characters have their relative strength, but the slower armored ones don't (no armor and relatively insignificant hp pool boost). It is a system heavily in favor of speed characters and there can't be any competition between a LA-based character (orochi, shaman, nobushi) and a heavier one, especially if the latter doesn't have big punishes or viable offensive combos (my beloved Lawbringer).

Of course this is not seen when the heavier character has significantly higher skill, which is a matter of poor matchmaking then.

SangLong524
08-19-2018, 11:36 AM
I thought calling for nerf is the usual low, but this is a lowest, calling people this and that. At least the nerf criers have the decency to rationalize their attempt.
This is a pathetic, self massaging ruined-butt post. You won't get any sympathy from me.

voiddp
08-19-2018, 02:57 PM
Light spam is a problem when speed-based characters have their relative strength, but the slower armored ones don't (no armor and relatively insignificant hp pool boost). It is a system heavily in favor of speed characters and there can't be any competition between a LA-based character (orochi, shaman, nobushi) and a heavier one, especially if the latter doesn't have big punishes or viable offensive combos (my beloved Lawbringer).

Of course this is not seen when the heavier character has significantly higher skill, which is a matter of poor matchmaking then.
Lol first Shugo was spammy character, now Nobushi is fast attacking? Seems like you are well versed with game characters xD I mean she is fast with what? with her 600ms top light and 600ms comboed side lights?

ishisan4902
08-19-2018, 03:20 PM
Lawbringer with shove on block against nobushi lightning fast lights wow really:confused:

Alustar.
08-19-2018, 03:26 PM
You shouldn't have even dignified his idiotic fail troll post with a response. Dude clearly got beat by one too many shinobi/orochi combos. Not sure how the hell Shugoki got in there, but ****. XD

beerbariandh
08-19-2018, 04:15 PM
I thought calling for nerf is the usual low, but this is a lowest, calling people this and that. At least the nerf criers have the decency to rationalize their attempt.
This is a pathetic, self massaging ruined-butt post. You won't get any sympathy from me.

my guess is you are one of these people who get satisfaction on emoting someone after you use one of these characters. which is cool, not everyone can use heroes that have a decent mix.

Devils-_-legacy
08-19-2018, 04:17 PM
Don't you use Kensei? He's got a better kit then basically everyone you mentioned

NHLGoldenKnight
08-19-2018, 07:07 PM
You shouldn't have even dignified his idiotic fail troll post with a response. Dude clearly got beat by one too many shinobi/orochi combos. Not sure how the hell Shugoki got in there, but ****. XD

I wouldn't describe most of Shinobi/Orochi attacks as combos. Rare are thoose who actually use full kit on Orochi and even less on Shinobi. Usually it is a same 1 or 2 moves that work.

Neon_WiDoW
08-19-2018, 07:16 PM
Lmao, how did Shugo get there? Spammy moves? Oh just lol

Lol I know right? All people do is complain about him and want him nerfed instead of being made into an actual decent character. And its not his fault that the Light -> Headbutt is his ONLY good move in his ENTIRE kit. So yeah its going to get spammed. Either rework him or deal with it? I mean hes been the LITERAL worst character in the game and people still think hes op/broken. Lol hes been that way since season 2. But if this guy still cant find a way to counter him he should really just find a new game lol.

Neon_WiDoW
08-19-2018, 07:19 PM
my guess is you are one of these people who get satisfaction on emoting someone after you use one of these characters. which is cool, not everyone can use heroes that have a decent mix.

OH **** MY SIDES! Hahahahahaha! Yeah hes just raging over nothing.

DefiledDragon
08-19-2018, 07:23 PM
Lol I know right? All people do is complain about him and want him nerfed instead of being made into an actual decent character. And its not his fault that the Light -> Headbutt is his ONLY good move in his ENTIRE kit. So yeah its going to get spammed. Either rework him or deal with it? I mean hes been the LITERAL worst character in the game and people still think hes op/broken. Lol hes been that way since season 2. But if this guy still cant find a way to counter him he should really just find a new game lol.

I have two outstanding orders to get 24 takedowns as a heavy and one outstanding order to play 6 matches with a Samurai hero. So, efficiency minded as I am I thought I could kill two birds with one stone. Hello papa Shug, let's you and me jump into a Dominion match. Oh dear. To be fair, I've never used him before and I'm not familiar with his kit, but playing him just by the basics of blocking/parrying and attacking on openings I found him pretty awful. Maybe I'm missing something as I don't know his kit so make of this anecdote what you will but I was left with the impression that he's not particularly useful. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know.

dinosaurlicker
08-19-2018, 07:25 PM
100% you play warden or kensei which makes your **** miniscule compared to everyone else’s you noob

voiddp
08-19-2018, 07:51 PM
I have two outstanding orders to get 24 takedowns as a heavy and one outstanding order to play 6 matches with a Samurai hero. So, efficiency minded as I am I thought I could kill two birds with one stone. Hello papa Shug, let's you and me jump into a Dominion match. Oh dear. To be fair, I've never used him before and I'm not familiar with his kit, but playing him just by the basics of blocking/parrying and attacking on openings I found him pretty awful. Maybe I'm missing something as I don't know his kit so make of this anecdote what you will but I was left with the impression that he's not particularly useful. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know.

Yeah his kit is basically exchange one hit through his hyper armour and bounce enemy back with headbut to make time for regen of hyper armour. Or exchange GB on hit and baseball enemy away to regen HA.
And situational charged unlockable and grab.
There is basically nothing more to do with him in duellike situations other then bounce enemies back again and again and wait for next opportunity to do it again.
No other moves there.

WhydoIdothis21
08-19-2018, 08:02 PM
One of my problems with those characters (Orochi and Shinobi, not Shug. Shug too fat to be op) is that since I play on console if you have any sort of latency you basically are dead. Light attack spam is the worst, and a lot of Orochi mains do it. It could just be a console problem, but I just hate it when I play a character like HL for fun and just get torn apart by Orochis who spam past my block and if I do even block them, follow it up with a GB. I just want a little tweak so on console it's not unblockable light hell

DefiledDragon
08-19-2018, 09:54 PM
One of my problems with those characters (Orochi and Shinobi, not Shug. Shug too fat to be op) is that since I play on console if you have any sort of latency you basically are dead. Light attack spam is the worst, and a lot of Orochi mains do it. It could just be a console problem, but I just hate it when I play a character like HL for fun and just get torn apart by Orochis who spam past my block and if I do even block them, follow it up with a GB. I just want a little tweak so on console it's not unblockable light hell

I hear this so often I'm going to cap my framerate at 30 in the game to see just how bad it is.

ArchDukeInstinct
08-19-2018, 10:56 PM
shugoki-nice head but over and over to stun you. Hey ubi, you noticing a common thing yet?

lol

C4rmine52
08-19-2018, 11:11 PM
Awwhhh did someone emote spam the poor soft baby ?? Hmmmmm

Arekonator
08-19-2018, 11:20 PM
I am convinced this whole thread is just bad bait.

TheB0gMonster31
08-20-2018, 01:07 AM
Shugokis and centurions are actually pretty easy to go against, parry a shugoki or get two light attacks to get the hyper armor off then use some mixups. The centurions kicks and punches are easy to dodge, their lights and heavies are about the same speed, the reason that there is a training mode is so the salty kids like you can stop whining, learned to beat aramushas in the training mode.