PDA

View Full Version : Question about Warden dmg.

MumfordDaHound
08-19-2018, 02:32 AM
Ok, now I don't know if its possible but I was hit a few games by a Warden by a side heavy for 69 dmg. Base side is like 30? Add in 20% or even 25% and that's like 7-9 more dmg on a side heavy attack. He was definitely not in revenge and there was no dmg adding flags or anything either. Basically was the guy flat out cheating?

On PC btw.. also healed at one point super fast during one fight and it didn't look like the feat BUT I could be wrong on that one. Soon as myself and another guy started talking about it in chat after the match he called BS etc but he left and wanted no more of that kind of talk. He could max out all his dmg and still not hit for 69 that i know of.

DefiledDragon
08-19-2018, 02:35 AM
You'll need screenshots if you want to officially register a complaint about cheating I would have thought. There is a feat which will heal you a fair bit instantly, second wind. Think it's tier 3 maybe, can't remember, might be 2. I never pick it though as I always forget it's there in the heat of a fight. I'm getting on, I can only keep so many things going on in my head at once and second wind isn't one of them.

Arekonator
08-19-2018, 02:54 AM
Both his second and fourth perks can provide significant damage boost. Some characters can hit for 100 or more in specific circumstances, in comparsion 69dmg side heavy isnt really that outrageous.

MumfordDaHound
08-19-2018, 03:00 AM
What feats do this?