PDA

View Full Version : Gratz Ubi- You did it!

Prior_Heahmund
08-19-2018, 01:55 AM
It seems that the versatility of the Warden has made him the Swiss Army Knife of FH. So before season 8 is out its is going to be all wardens and valks. Its great to
redefine the meta but some of us other classes are left in the dust. I hope there is something that matches it on the horizon because I am really tired of For Warden.

DefiledDragon
08-19-2018, 02:14 AM
Wardens a regular bag of chips these days. People just can't stop pouring on the salt.

Prior_Heahmund
08-19-2018, 02:25 AM
Wardens a regular bag of chips these days. People just can't stop pouring on the salt.

Not salt. Just statics. Start writing down the classes used in every match you play. Statically, Warden is way over represented and anytime
a class is over played to a certain point it gets torn down. Cents and Shamans were in the same category. Just numbers. They were over done
and until they are pulled back a little the numbers will only get worse.

DefiledDragon
08-19-2018, 02:32 AM
Not salt. Just statics. Start writing down the classes used in every match you play. Statically, Warden is way over represented and anytime
a class is over played to a certain point it gets torn down. Cents and Shamans were in the same category. Just numbers. They were over done
and until they are pulled back a little the numbers will only get worse.

I've seen a few more Wardens than usual, saw three tonight in one game (including mine), but there were 2 Kensei also and 2 Glads in another game, 2 Aramusha in another and lots of Conquerors. I wouldn't say Warden is massively over represented at the minute, PC here though so the player base isn't as big. People that maybe liked him before but found his kit limited might be coming back to him to see how he is after the rework. I don't think the increase in Warden's flying around is an indication of anything other than people seem to like the rework. Until we get the actual official stats on win rates it's going to be difficult to tell if there's anything to be concerned about.

MarshalMoriarty
08-19-2018, 02:58 AM
I'll never accept him as the true Warden until they fix that awful animation. He looks like an utter clown when he does that.

Mirage6201
08-19-2018, 05:11 AM
U mean his electric slide 50 yard attack?

VampireDovah
08-19-2018, 05:13 AM
Yeah dash attack has a lot of lock on, sliding into your dms and getting in a heavy chain starter at the same time.