PDA

View Full Version : 12 v 12 and old UI

crackrocks75-
08-19-2018, 12:00 AM
i really want a full on free for all, 12 players versus 12 players on a massive detailed battlefield. i also want some aspects of the old ui from pre-alpha, i know were getting a ui change in marching fire *hopefully*

CandleInTheDark
08-19-2018, 06:02 AM
i really want a full on free for all, 12 players versus 12 players on a massive detailed battlefield. i also want some aspects of the old ui from pre-alpha, i know were getting a ui change in marching fire *hopefully*

The devs flat out said that larger scale matches can't happen because of the way the game works, the simulation is always running and is stored client side rather than server side, as far as Eric Pope understands having had it explained to him when people asked processors for console and a good deal of PCs couldn't handle this, it is also why 60fps isn't possible on console.

As they showed us on the Den we are certainly getting a UI change in breach, not sure about anything else but some of those changes would certainly be welcome on the other modes, I guess that is a matter of giving feedback to that effect when breach drops..

crackrocks75-
09-02-2018, 01:46 PM
i dont frequent the forums here often so i missed your resoponse, that sucks