centurion- make into an assassin
Aramusha- guaranteed heavy on full stance heavy
Peace keeper- rework or add more chains
Warlord- rework, needs an initiation tool and a unblockable
Orochi- first light of his 3 hit light chain should be slower
Kensei- lower damage on his lights, and MAYBE on his side heavys
Raider- needs a little something
Shinobi- higher health
Shogoki- give him more tools, enough to make him not rely on his passive, increase the time of his passive armor Regen so he doesn't rely on that
Valkarie- decrease dmg of her new sweep combo
Lawbringer- doesn't NEED anything but could use a faster set up for more agro
Shaman- take away the amount of faints she can go into or work her mobility around, she has too much of everything and is hands down best assassin.

Now because I'm not gonna argue with the community, since a lot of people here are bias about there mains, just put your opinion down below, reply to others with respect, and try to gain an understanding on why these changes would be good and bad. This is just what I see the game could use, and my main in this list is a Nerf as I listed.

Sovengardian
08-18-2018, 11:16 PM
Nobushi.
She needs love. Lots of it.

NikolajSlav
08-18-2018, 11:37 PM
Warlord and Lawbringer are the next pair. Assuming Shugoki is too hard to balance.
Otherwise its fine.

Warlord has 0 soft feints.
Warlord has really short range.
Warlord has almost the weakest punishes.
Warlord is a heavy meaning he cant punish stuff like conq shield bash no matter how hard he tries.
Warlord is slow as **** on foot.
WARLORD CANNOT HARD FEINT ANYTHING ELSE THAN HIS NORMAL HEAVY.

He needs a big update to bring him to what most fighters are at.

iadvisoryi
08-18-2018, 11:43 PM
Warlord and Lawbringer are the next pair. Assuming Shugoki is too hard to balance.
Otherwise its fine.

Warlord has 0 soft feints.
Warlord has really short range.
Warlord has almost the weakest punishes.
Warlord is a heavy meaning he cant punish stuff like conq shield bash no matter how hard he tries.
Warlord is slow as **** on foot.
WARLORD CANNOT HARD FEINT ANYTHING ELSE THAN HIS NORMAL HEAVY.

He needs a big update to bring him to what most fighters are at.

Which I agree with, but lb is fine. I see him in every mode, and he never under preforms. He has one of the highest w/L in 4v4 modes. And he has decent matchups. Anything drastic of a change for him wouldn't be good. Warlord and peacekeeper should be next. Goki is also good in 4v4's not so much in dual. He just needs an opener, nothing huge.

iadvisoryi
08-18-2018, 11:46 PM
She has high damage, delayed side kick, crazy range and good poke. I can see how fighting a turtle or defensive player would be hard, I could see them giving her maybe an unblockable in one of her chains, to keep people at distance. She doesn't need too much but I can definitely see them giving her something.
@Sovenguardian

TSCDescon
08-19-2018, 12:33 AM
Not before Shugoki.