PDA

View Full Version : a break up card

beerbariandh
08-18-2018, 06:40 PM
Ubi, you were fun like a girl in bed, and made me laugh like a friend. but im done. I have put up with your bs updates to "fix" the game and to be honest, your success rate is like a batting average. a bad one. you are batting a solid 200.

you nerf raider so he cannot keep depleting stamina. which im fine with, that's a win column update right there. BUT if you are going to do that for him then do it for that stupid spamming Cent. that character is by far the worst for constant stamina draining. but you are Ubi and you wouldn't do what makes sense.

you buff warden and valk, enough said, now they are abused. is it that hard to find a middle ground? if you were a US based company only I would give you some credit knowing you are growing and cant do everything. but as a worldwide company your end game product is crap. and when you come out with the new big update, not all of it is free. even for season pass owners.

I gave up division because of what you guys did to it, I stopped playing the assassin creed saga because its a cookie cutter game which different skins. well...the time has come to hang this one as well. in fact, im finally done with anything involving Ubisoft. you guys just don't get it. or if you do you are marketing your company into the ground. Tmobiles sidekick was once cool too, now look at it.

long story short, im done with your games, literally. my time on the weekends now will be finding another company who makes at least a decent balanced game. in the words of Gordon Ramsey...F off

UbiJurassic
08-18-2018, 08:14 PM
you nerf raider so he cannot keep depleting stamina. which im fine with, that's a win column update right there. BUT if you are going to do that for him then do it for that stupid spamming Cent. that character is by far the worst for constant stamina draining. but you are Ubi and you wouldn't do what makes sense.

you buff warden and valk, enough said, now they are abused. is it that hard to find a middle ground? if you were a US based company only I would give you some credit knowing you are growing and cant do everything. but as a worldwide company your end game product is crap. and when you come out with the new big update, not all of it is free. even for season pass owners.

The nerf to Stamina Damage on Raider's Stampede Charge was temporarily reverted with live update 1.26.3 that happened earlier this week. This is because this the change to stamina damage on this move, along with others, is part of a suite of changes coming to stamina damage management across all heroes, as to prevent players from being locked out of stamina. We'll be looking to re-release this change, along with the rest of the the stamina damage management changes, in a future update. You can read the full developer comment about it here. (https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-333240-16/patch-1263)

you buff warden and valk, enough said, now they are abused. is it that hard to find a middle ground? if you were a US based company only I would give you some credit knowing you are growing and cant do everything. but as a worldwide company your end game product is crap

The changes to Warden and Valk are still rather new and we aren't looking to make any immediate changes just yet. We're still actively collecting, reading and listening to the feedback players are giving on the new changes so we can find the best direction for these heroes going forward.

when you come out with the new big update, not all of it is free. even for season pass owners.
Correct. Since the release of the game, it was explicitly stated that the Season Pass was for access to the first six post-launch heroes. Marching Fire is an expansion that will include free elements, such as the graphical enhancements and the new Breach Mode, as well as paid elements, such as our unannounced PvE mode and early access to the new faction's heroes. After that early access period, all players will be able to unlock and play the new heroes, just as we've done with every other DLC hero.

beerbariandh
08-18-2018, 10:16 PM
my point is why touch anything on one hero if the same issue lies within other heroes? if my house has a spider problem and I kill one it doesn't solve the overall issue. I don't know what feedback you listen to because I sit and read all of these and its the same thing over and over. and then comes an update and something out of left field gets done. I will list off some issues below for some feedback.

-find a way to close the gap on lag. It is ridiculous that I can move out of an attack and then get hit 2 seconds later clearly visible that I dodged the attack.
-fix the lag in character menu
-nerf cent so they don't keep your stamina away from the beginning.
-fix that if I dodge in the direction of an attack I still get hit by it. and yes my timing is correct.
-figure out why I see so many error messages on matchmaking
-fix why when I do finally find a match and there are 6 people you kick us back into matchmaking.
-go through all the spamming characters and put a cooldown on the same attack. combos are one thing, but an orochi who lights 30 times or the conq is absolutely stupidity.
-if I have an order to execute 4 people in tribute, and I start an execution, but get attacked I don't care if I don't get the extra xp for the match, but count it for my order.

to be quite honest I could go on and on what the issues are in this game, that is just the crap I noticed this morning.