PDA

View Full Version : @Admins/Developers Request.

NikolajSlav
08-18-2018, 05:47 PM
I know this isnt very polite to do, but the curiosity is kiling the cat here.

I would like to know if its possible to get season 6 statistics on the pickrates and winrates of fighters at the top % of the matches.

You released something similiar during season 6 for season 5 but that is old news.

The main reason I would like to know these statistics is to formulate a tier list and predict which fighters are going to be the next to get a rework (Warlord + Shugoki is my currect guess, or Warlord + Aramusha).

UbiJurassic
08-18-2018, 10:09 PM
I know this isnt very polite to do, but the curiosity is kiling the cat here.

I would like to know if its possible to get season 6 statistics on the pickrates and winrates of fighters at the top % of the matches.

You released something similiar during season 6 for season 5 but that is old news.

The main reason I would like to know these statistics is to formulate a tier list and predict which fighters are going to be the next to get a rework (Warlord + Shugoki is my currect guess, or Warlord + Aramusha).

As far as I know, we will certainly be looking to release another State of Balance blog piece for Season 6. I don't have an ETA for it, but when I do I'll be sure to circle back here and share it. :)

RexXZ347
08-19-2018, 07:16 AM
As far as I know, we will certainly be looking to release another State of Balance blog piece for Season 6. I don't have an ETA for it, but when I do I'll be sure to circle back here and share it. :)

So you mean before season 7 there will be another rework? 😯😯😯😯

Neon_WiDoW
08-19-2018, 05:15 PM
Its gonna be funny when it shows shugoki at the bottom tier again and they rework two other heros...

/cry