PDA

View Full Version : I face Warden and Conqueror every single game

Kargish1
08-18-2018, 02:25 PM
Was fun when I would see different variations of heroes.

Now I feel like I am back to playing another game where everyone picks FotM.

David_gorda
08-18-2018, 02:33 PM
They are by far the best 1vs1 classes and i ubisoft are useless at balancing the Game. In 4vs4 its more different classes but duels are pointless if you dont use conq , Warden or lightspam assassin.

Daxumo
08-18-2018, 04:50 PM
One would think Conqueror would recieve some nerfs considering his broken state, but maybe the devs don't see the problems the community sees. Warden and Conqueror are the cancerous tumors that slowly ruin this game, I hope they will do something in the near future.

Lone_Fighter-
08-18-2018, 10:22 PM
Im playing for aramusha and see a lot of characters with shields. aramusha is a trash char, who have not skills (movements) to unlock this tortoiseshell characters... it's boring.

beerbariandh
08-18-2018, 10:31 PM
its always one or the other. Ubi cannot find a middle ground. they say they take our thoughts into consideration but what they really mean is nothing is actually looked here, only on Reddit and you have to be one of their pet players who they know and listen to. the average joes like us who play daily don't matter. just our money does. point and case how many devs do you see comment on any one thread on this that is the actual forum? the answer is just one. that dinosaur cannot do it all.

DefiledDragon
08-18-2018, 11:17 PM
Im playing for aramusha and see a lot of characters with shields. aramusha is a trash char, who have not skills (movements) to unlock this tortoiseshell characters... it's boring.

https://www.dogalize.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/cat-1783323_640.jpg