PDA

View Full Version : PC Question AC3, Delete Sequence?

SylvaeDragon
08-17-2018, 11:42 PM
The game forced me to start to play Sequence 8 even though I didnt want to (right after the end of Sequence 7 I left the Animus and when Desmond returned to it, the game immediatelly started Sequence 8, ie New York) and because I cannot Fast Travel at all during that sequence I missed all the side missions I wanted to do (esp. Homestead ones). I know theyre probably might not be that important but I want to do them anyway (I am kinda perfectionist), so is there a way to simply delete new sequence, in this case Sequence 8, and continue from Sequence 7? I dont want to start the game all over again only because game started things for me without even asking me... :(

Locopells
08-19-2018, 05:47 PM
All side missions will be available once you regain free roam, don't worry.

SylvaeDragon
08-19-2018, 06:53 PM
That's very reassuring, thank you very much, it certainly does feel like there are unusually way too many side missions during a Sequence 9. Sorry for my panicking... ;-)

Locopells
08-20-2018, 09:50 AM
No probs, glad to help. I once did a fast run through of just the story missions (wanted to get to the newly acquired Benedict Arnold missions) and everything was still there.

Andyrajpoot
08-25-2018, 08:42 AM
hi

Andyrajpoot
08-25-2018, 08:44 AM
hi guy on uplay and who is assassin gamer reply me