PDA

View Full Version : Highlanders tracking is absurd

C4rmine52
08-17-2018, 06:14 PM
Does no one get annoyed about how bull **** high landers tracking is on all of his ****ing attacks?. **** even his heavy attacks have ******ed tracking. Ubisoft nerfed centurions and Shamans absurd tracking why has high lander not been ****ing touched yet??? Hes a joke.

The_B0G_
08-17-2018, 07:18 PM
Highlander is trash against anyone with fast lights.

UbiJurassic
08-17-2018, 07:21 PM
what absurd tracking? i know warden and shaman seem to track like 10 meters towards their target, but i'm pretty sure that highlander doesn't have anything even close to that, or do you think that his spinning heavy attack is a normal heavy? cuz it ain't.

He might be talking about the Highlander's Caber Toss. The Caber Toss can be frustrating, but there are a few things to take into account. First is that rolling is the safest option to both avoid the kick or potential grab. If you choose to dodge instead, wait later into the animation of the kick to see if the Highlander cancels into Caber Toss or lets the kick fly. Most light attacks will also negate the Caber Toss as well.

NHLGoldenKnight
08-17-2018, 07:44 PM
And while rolling he can still get you with his offensive zone heavy...

I used to play him when almost no one did. My favorite heroe for quite some time. Every fight was hard but winning would feel so rewarding. Since the buff, I simply had to stop. Every other attack he has is unblockable or ha. If you can avoid that, here comes the kick. You are fast to dodge out of kick? Don't worry, grab is coming and it has better tracking than surface-to-air missile. You roll of that as well? Don't, worry because now you are getting hit by unblockable heavy. Yeahhh, very well balanced indeed.

With Berserker, he is most op when it comes to how easy is to throw attacks around.

DoctorMcBatman
08-17-2018, 09:17 PM
Celtic Curse's tracking is nuts. Not even a roll can evade it.

SaschoS
08-17-2018, 10:19 PM
garbage