PDA

View Full Version : Yellow "stars" on the 180 gear levels

iTzTonY_451
08-17-2018, 04:29 PM
What are those yellow things on the 180 gear levels?
How do I get them?

Devils-_-legacy
08-17-2018, 04:36 PM
It's from fully refined gear at 1 or 2 of diamonds on gear score number but I wouldn't refine as there getting rid of gear score for there perk system unless I'm mistaken

David_gorda
08-17-2018, 04:37 PM
Some gear that drops can ve refined. Its like Diamond symbol on the blue square Of the item, some have 2 dismonds the. You can refine 2 Times. Refine is available after Max upgrade to 30 for Refinable gear.

HazelrahFirefly
08-17-2018, 04:39 PM
It's from fully refined gear at 1 or 2 of diamonds on gear score number but I wouldn't refine as there getting rid of gear score for there perk system unless I'm mistaken

Definitely DON'T refine any gear for now. It might all be meaningless when our gear gets randomly assigned perks. The refined pieces could become utter trash.

The_B0G_
08-17-2018, 04:43 PM
They are refinement slots, you'll start seeing top end gear with empty slots, if you get a full set of all 2 slot gear and fully upgrade everything you'll get those 2 stars.

It'll cost you around 12k at least, maybe more. In a month or two the gear will be obsolete though, I would suggest not wasting your steel but if really want it, that's what it is.

I'm not sure exactly what rep you start getting the 2 slot gear, probably at least rep 10.

HazelrahFirefly
08-17-2018, 05:04 PM

Rep 8 is when Legendary only starts dropping
Rep 9 is when refinement 1 can drop
Rep 10 is when refinement 2 can drop
And the further you rep up the greater the chance for refinable gear to drop

TSCDescon
08-18-2018, 01:57 AM
Perks?

What's For Honor becoming now?

Call of Honor Marching Fire?