PDA

View Full Version : CAMPFIRE Season!

CaptainWeelie
08-16-2018, 06:26 AM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/campfire_season_community.jpg

Howdy riders,

The steaming new Campfire Season is here! Get ready to grill!

Check out this tasty list of rewards we've bar-be-cued for you this season!

1) Two fiery new tracks ‘Smurfin Ledges' & 'Curved Hinges'
2) The feisty new ‘Purple Dust’ Paintjob for the KTM 500-EXC
3) The fear-inducing ‘Butch's Head’
4) Bike Blueprints for Donkey, Agent, Stallion, Bandito & KTM 500-EXC

Season Details -

- 5-hour Showdown duration
- 3 free Showdowns
- 4 free Golden Tickets
- 5 tickets for an extra showdown
- 45 minutes - free ticket regeneration time

It’s gonna be a blazin' ride to the top of the Leaderboard!

For any questions or suggestions, do let us know as a response to this thread.

chacw
08-16-2018, 02:38 PM
Can we get an image of the new paint job?

kwizee64
08-16-2018, 07:55 PM
Just logged Into the new season. Then checked the threads. It says bike parts for bikes I don't have on the season information but no bike parts appear on the prize section of the event . Don't promise things then not award them

kwizee64
08-16-2018, 08:12 PM
Sh*t. Sorry in the pub, just realised it was the wrong ktm that was promised. I have that one, need two pieces for the other one.I also need BMW and phantom parts, put them on soon. Thanx

ENGAGE_LIFE
08-16-2018, 09:42 PM
[QUOTE=CaptainWeelie;13638129]https://s3.amazonaws.com/frontieronlinecontent/community/campfire_season_community.jpg

Howdy riders,

The steaming new Campfire Season is here! Get ready to grill!

Check out this tasty list of rewards we've bar-be-cued for you this season!

1) Two fiery new tracks ‘Smurfin Ledges' & 'Curved Hinges'
2) The feisty new ‘Purple Dust’ Paintjob for the KTM 500-EXC
3) The fear-inducing ‘Butch's Head’
4) Bike Blueprints for Donkey, Agent, Stallion, Bandito & KTM 500-EXC

Season Details -

- 5-hour Showdown duration
- 3 free Showdowns
- 4 free Golden Tickets
- 5 tickets for an extra showdown
- 45 minutes - free ticket regeneration time

It’s gonna be a blazin' ride to the top of the Leaderboard!

For any questions or suggestions, do let us know as a response to this thread.[/QUOT

ENGAGE_LIFE
08-16-2018, 09:43 PM
Opened up new season I don't have the new ktm paintjob on rewards should be in number 3 slot I got coins and gems not the new paintjob

Stefan2499
08-16-2018, 10:11 PM
Im curious, would it be too hard to implement a feature, where if you already owned a certain bike, that you get a different blueprint. Or do you fear that that would cut your profits?
Its sad for me, not owning the BMW and having to see season after season where its not offered. Also how are new players supposed to be able to stay competitive? (Without paying ~300$/€)

clarx1
08-18-2018, 12:17 PM
Opened up new season I don't have the new ktm paintjob on rewards should be in number 3 slot I got coins and gems not the new paintjob
Same here. Also doesn't pop up the name of the tracks when you press them. Will we get the rewards? Have the tracks and the new panit job been created yet?

KrazFTW
08-22-2018, 05:22 PM
I am not seeing the new paint job for the KTM bike, too. And i am having only the stock paint job for it in the garage with no button for changing it what so ever. Also, can't click the tracks in bunker so i can see their names, may be they are not finished and not added to the game config yet?

guest-mf2sdPwI
08-23-2018, 03:50 PM
speedhack

https://youtu.be/tXEn77ei1tY

guest-42OomiUM
08-27-2018, 03:28 PM
Another spedhacker

https://youtu.be/LR76T84HqBg

link42586
09-04-2018, 10:36 AM
Ok how is it that rollercoaster season was just up now this? Before I couldn't check the tracks and heard they was two I already had so I was going to take A break this bunker and now it's half-way through and it's campfire season. With two new tracks. Then I check the boards to see that this was posted two weeks ago and rollercoaster season wasn't over yet. Am I losing it or what? Is it just me here or did I miss an entire season. I just posted A week ago in the roller-coaster season asking about what the tracks are and how come I couldn't see them and suddenly today it's A new season with new tracks......

clarx1
09-04-2018, 10:47 AM
Last season had peaks of peril available. I got confused as Captain Wheelie had pinned the wrong season the to sticky at the top of the board so it looked like last months season was the current one.

link42586
09-04-2018, 10:57 AM
But in game the rewards wasn't showing and now I see two new tracks. I been checking them to see if they would pop up and show the names to see if I needed the tracks and now half-way through I can see they are new. But just A week ago I was talking in the roller-coaster season thread asking about the tracks not popping up and established they wasn't showing up because I didn't need them and people was telling me it was peaks and downtown two I had already and now they show up in game as something I didn't have. Idk I just made A rambling thread about it and even though I see the error your talking about.it's just aggravating me that I now would have to grind to get the tracks. Last season I made it to rank 1 which I wouldn't have done if it wasn't something I needed (i'm ranked 14 this season so I know I made it to the top) I wouldn't have done that for two tracks I didn't need so that doesn't make sense. And I was going to take this season off since I didn't need those tracks. IDK this doesn't seem right. Must be late I know I didn't need to race this season. Now I do.

clarx1
09-06-2018, 10:09 AM
Your right the tracks didn't show there names for agers this season. Tbh the bugs are getting more plentiful and more annoying. All sort of strange things happen.