PDA

View Full Version : Shaman

ShadowMaster795
08-16-2018, 12:43 AM
I know there are a lot of people that will just tell me to "Get good" and that she is "Not OP", but honestly, I beg to differ. The reason shaman was made was to break the turtle meta, and open up opponents that are just looking for parries. To be honest though, every time I go against this character, turtling is this only way I feel I can beat this character. To me, everything Shaman has in her kit is just all guess work. You guess wrong, you get punished. I feel like this character promotes defensive play instead of breaking it.

dinosaurlicker
08-16-2018, 02:20 AM
Iíve been saying this since her release, and itís true. The reason this game has gone to dog**** and is moving in the wrong direction is because the devs set Shaman as their baseline for balance. Thatís why she hasnít been nerfed at all since her release.

All the OP reworked heroes? They were aiming to put them on par with shaman. This alone is why this game is degrading.

Siegfried-Z
08-16-2018, 10:43 AM
I know there are a lot of people that will just tell me to "Get good" and that she is "Not OP", but honestly, I beg to differ. The reason shaman was made was to break the turtle meta, and open up opponents that are just looking for parries. To be honest though, every time I go against this character, turtling is this only way I feel I can beat this character. To me, everything Shaman has in her kit is just all guess work. You guess wrong, you get punished. I feel like this character promotes defensive play instead of breaking it.

If i can help, in my opinion turtling is the worst decision against a Shaman as she doesnt really has things you can punish.

While she has a weak defense plus shaman players are always very agressive.

It is not possible with every char of course and i dont know what you're playing but putting pressure on Shaman and baiting her dash is the best way to defeat her.

For exemple, my 3 main Char are Kensei, Valk and zerk and i have really not troubles with them agaisnt her.

But i am also rep 14 sham so it help to know her kit.

Good luck ^^