PDA

View Full Version : match premade groups against other premade groups

SenBotsu893
08-15-2018, 06:33 PM
hey devs here is your reminder that randoms should not be matched vs premade 4 man professional gankers.

match those people against other 4 man groups.

if it takes more time for them to get matched then thats a good thing. they dont have to get everything served on a silver platter.

Chobbsy99
08-15-2018, 07:57 PM
This seems a little harsh. I love playing with friends, and matchmaking is slow enough as it is.

Ganking is a problem but this isn't the solution. It's just as prevalent with randoms.

Devils-_-legacy
08-15-2018, 10:19 PM
hey devs here is your reminder that randoms should not be matched vs premade 4 man professional gankers.

match those people against other 4 man groups.

if it takes more time for them to get matched then thats a good thing. they dont have to get everything served on a silver platter.

I would love this or a solo queue

This seems a little harsh. I love playing with friends, and matchmaking is slow enough as it is.

Ganking is a problem but this isn't the solution. It's just as prevalent with randoms.
How is it harsh?
I've never experienced a true gank with randoms there's always a way to counter it as communication sucks in for honor but against a premade with mics it's that much harder

Baggin_
08-15-2018, 10:24 PM
The problem with being ganked is the "Stunlock" if they fixed that, then being ganked wouldn't be as frustrating.

Devils-_-legacy
08-15-2018, 10:29 PM
The problem with being ganked is the "Stunlock" if they fixed that, then being ganked wouldn't be as frustrating.

It would do but I don't think they ever will either a group queue or a solo que could easily elevate some of the frustration