PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the 30 min ban ubisoft! Ubijurassic you need to know about this bug

EyyupY95
08-15-2018, 06:32 PM
So i am playing ranked and once i load into the match i cant move anything. Its like my controller disconnected. I cant quit out of the match or press start to put the menu up i can only close the whole game to fix it but then i get banned. I am on ps4 btw

BlowHard74728
08-15-2018, 06:37 PM
Unfortunately this is one of the many bugs that have been well known for a long time.

Dont expect a fix anytime soon

UbiJurassic
08-15-2018, 07:14 PM
Hey EyyupY95, thanks for reaching out to let me know. As BlowHard stated above, this is a known issue for the team and they are continuing to look into it to both diagnose the cause and find develop the best means to resolve it. I unfortunately don't have an ETA to share at this time. Should I receive new info regarding it though, I'll be sure to circle back around to let players know. If you have any details you'd like to share with the team regarding the issue, please reach out to our support team (support.ubi.com) so that they can document it.

Pincopallino097
08-15-2018, 07:46 PM
Hey EyyupY95, thanks for reaching out to let me know. As BlowHard stated above, this is a known issue for the team and they are continuing to look into it to both diagnose the cause and find develop the best means to resolve it. I unfortunately don't have an ETA to share at this time. Should I receive new info regarding it though, I'll be sure to circle back around to let players know. If you have any details you'd like to share with the team regarding the issue, please reach out to our support team (support.ubi.com) so that they can document it.

I managed to reproduce it and sent details to support included the cause, hope to get a little reward for that ;-)

Btw: to avoid it don't give commands while game is loading, any kind of command (opening menu, viewing map chatting etc...)

Chobbsy99
08-15-2018, 07:59 PM
Is it completely random or is there some sort of trigger?

I got kicked out of a tournament at the weekend, unbeaten, when it froze on the start up screen. It has happened twice since and appears to be more prevalent in ranked (but this is probably just a coincidence).

Would be nice to know if there is some way to avoid it/reduce chances of it happening.

Pincopallino097
08-15-2018, 09:15 PM
Is it completely random or is there some sort of trigger?

I got kicked out of a tournament at the weekend, unbeaten, when it froze on the start up screen. It has happened twice since and appears to be more prevalent in ranked (but this is probably just a coincidence).

Would be nice to know if there is some way to avoid it/reduce chances of it happening.

The problem is not about a freeze, the game runs well, simply you cannnot give commands and yes it is a trigger