PDA

View Full Version : For Honor Story Mode 1.6 impossible

Aleksander3453
08-15-2018, 05:15 PM
Hello, today I wanted to play story mode for the sweet sweet units, but I had to stop at 1.6.

There is a boss fight with Gudmundr.
The first part went nice and smooth, but the second..
You have to fight against constantly spawning wolves, which they attack you 24/7 with no stops and makes attacking Gudmundr impossible.
Even playing at normal difficulty is a big struggle for me. I've seen many guides that you have to "block" those wolves, but whenever I block a wolf and I try to kill him, Gudmundr charges at me taking 1/2 of my health because of those stupid attack combos.

Does anyone know how to actually beat him? What feats should I take? Please help.

The_B0G_
08-15-2018, 06:19 PM
Bring a heal for sure, I don't remember the other perk I used.

No real advice, just figure out what works, failure is the greatest teacher lol

Aleksander3453
08-15-2018, 06:49 PM
My feats I had when I played were those
Flesh Wound lv1 - 15% less damage
Second Wind lv1

I think I'll keep trying that frustrating fight.

UbiJurassic
08-15-2018, 07:20 PM
It's a rough fight for sure and has easily been one of the more commonly discussed fights in the campaign. Definitely make sure you bring Second Wind as one of your feats. In order to deal with the wolves, the best thing to do would just be to ignore them and use external blocks against them while focusing on Gudmundr. As soon as you can either disable him (get him Out of Stamina, throw him to the ground, etc.) or gain distance between you and him, shift focus briefly to the wolves to thin them out.

If all else fails, you could try and have a friend hop in and co-op the fight with you.

The_B0G_
08-15-2018, 08:23 PM
I never thought of co-op, if you're on ps4 I can help.

NHLGoldenKnight
08-15-2018, 09:56 PM
Just don't bring your toxic Centurion, poor wolves won't stand a chance lol