PDA

View Full Version : This is the most satisfying thing that can happen after a match

PepsiBeastin
08-15-2018, 03:35 AM
(Look at the friend request)

https://i.gyazo.com/2f7b2e788db61de6bc672fe186c08bec.gif

Vakris_One
08-15-2018, 10:19 AM
Too small and pixelated to make out what the friend request says.

ChampionRuby50g
08-15-2018, 01:05 PM
Too small and pixelated to make out what the friend request says.

“Wants to be your friend”

The most satisfying thing for me is the messages calling me a hacker or say I’m ruining the fun when I play solo and top the leaderboard agaisnt a squad.

Vakris_One
08-15-2018, 02:24 PM
“Wants to be your friend”

The most satisfying thing for me is the messages calling me a hacker or say I’m ruining the fun when I play solo and top the leaderboard agaisnt a squad.
Ah, I see. The most satisfying thing for me is topping the scoreboard with least amount of deaths and highest amount of kills. Especially against gank squad teams and premades.

Kamen42
08-15-2018, 03:55 PM
Even though this never happened to me I can see the appeal.

For me the most satisfying thing is that the other is raging that I am a hacker even though I play fair and the other one is simply falling for my baits. (Happened to me only twice :D )

ArmoredChocobo
08-16-2018, 01:42 AM
Ah, I see. The most satisfying thing for me is topping the scoreboard with least amount of deaths and highest amount of kills. Especially against gank squad teams and premades.

I feel very disappointed if I top the leaderboard cuz that means my team AND my opposing team sucks.

Cuz I suck.

chukblok
08-16-2018, 02:37 AM

Oh man see! This is why kills/deaths need to be removed from dominion. Anyone that says they don't always check the scoreboard is lying

.....No but seriously what's that feel like?

ChampionRuby50g
08-16-2018, 06:51 AM
Oh man see! This is why kills/deaths need to be removed from dominion. Anyone that says they don't always check the scoreboard is lying

.....No but seriously what's that feel like?

Kills/deaths needs to be removed because it’s satisfying for a player too see when they’ve done well? Lol what?

Haplo_Bane
08-16-2018, 08:38 AM
I don't check the scoreboard during the match. At the end I like to see who was getting zones. Bring Back Team Shuffle