PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 vs PS4 Controller

Archeun
08-14-2018, 08:43 PM
After being advised that a PS4 controller does indeed work on PC; all I can say is WOW. Parrying is easy. It takes a bit to adjust to it but if you're having problems with a Xbox controller and parrying; try this because it changes the game.

Halvtand
08-14-2018, 11:17 PM
Same for me. I used an old X360 controller for a long time and found that parries were getting harder and harder. Switched to my new fancy DS4 and I'm just never going back.

Vakris_One
08-15-2018, 12:07 AM
Lies and slander!!! These people are Sony employees! We here, the good people at Microsoft, make good quality superior controllers. I mean come on, who places the analogue sticks side by side next to each other? Communists, that's who!

:p

Joking aside, I never had a problem with the 360 controller's trigger buttons. I will however say that I found the Xbox One controller's trigger buttons more comfortable for For Honor than the 360. I didn't notice any drastic change in my ability to parry but the responsiveness of the triggers is better so it does help.

Halvtand
08-15-2018, 12:17 AM
I still love the X360 and hold it as one of the most comfortable controllers on the market. The DS4, however, has a lot sharper response and now since the locking has been tweaked so you don't have to let go of the trigger all the way before re-engaging, it's pretty sweet.

Tundra 793
08-15-2018, 03:09 AM
But how does the Xbox One controller compare to the DS4?