PDA

View Full Version : Does it count as a loss when people leave matches

ProtoSoul9
08-13-2018, 09:58 PM
I need someone from Ubi to give me a direct answer, I am tired of people leaving matches just because we are losing or the enemy leaving because they are losing.
So, does it count as a loss when someone leaves a match?
Please say yes.

Siegfried-Z
08-13-2018, 10:26 PM
I'm not from Ubi but if it is after the 10 first secondes of the match then Yes

HazelrahFirefly
08-14-2018, 02:19 AM
In Ranked, yes. In the rest of the game, not yet, but it is likely to be added in Thursday. Not that it matters, people will just quit anyway because the game is basically garbage. They always have and always will.

EvoX.
08-14-2018, 02:51 AM
Depends on how they quit. With the in-game option it couns as a loss. Killing the process from Task Manager, however, circumvents the loss since it's registered as a disconnect.

Apparently even that will be removed, though. Once the next patch hits, you leave the match for any reason or by any means - you lose. Just the way it should be.

papa_joseph1
08-17-2018, 03:37 AM
Going to be honest, there are some perfectly valid reason's to leave a game in progress, well more so just one.

Fill ins, if you get pulled into a losing game you should be allowed to leave without penalty, Titanfall 2 does this, if you get filled in it alerts you to the fact that leaving will not count as a loss because you've not been here since the start thus your efforts could not turn the tide at this point, but if by some mircile you do win, you get the win bonus, but no, in For Honor, you have to suffer and deal with the garbage that is MM right at this moment, a system Ubisoft themselves barely understands,