PDA

View Full Version : Game is now a big steaming pile of crap

NinjaRonin85
08-13-2018, 08:48 PM
A pile of crap that keeps getting bigger with every update, every rework, every so called balance pass. Every well balanced hero has been reworked into an op monster except peace keeper, game is full of more and more bugs and the matchmaking is a complete joke, I'm sad to say this after playing from beta that I have lost all hope in this game getting any better or playable, i hope I'm wrong and in season 8 we get a better game but with the way this game has gone in the last 2 years, I'd have higher chance winning the lottery and I don't even play the lottery!

HazelrahFirefly
08-13-2018, 09:09 PM
Game has only been out for 1.5 years, but you're not wrong otherwise. As far as balance it's a direction that a lot of people don't like, and some heroes are still clearly out of the loop.

The matchmaking is atrocious and so are the servers, and I dont expect to see that fixed anytime soon.

AzureSky.
08-13-2018, 09:17 PM
Well the kensei rework was pretty good, sadly the conqueror and zerker not so much.

dinosaurlicker
08-13-2018, 10:46 PM
The main problem is that they fix each reworked heroís problem and then tac on unneeded moves to make them OP.

For example, Kensei. His kit would be fine without the broken *** zone attack they gave him along with the 100000000 i-frames in his dodge attack.

Itís this kind of stuff that is bad.