PDA

View Full Version : Orochi is uselesssss !!!!!!!

Baturai
08-13-2018, 08:33 PM
Cant do **** v.s Turtles... Orochi on pc is so useless... cant we do something about it ?

Helnekromancer
08-13-2018, 08:53 PM
Go to console, where he and anyone with fast lights reign supreme?

Joking aside this guy is a nuisance on console.

DefiledDragon
08-13-2018, 08:58 PM
Cant do **** v.s Turtles... Orochi on pc is so useless... cant we do something about it ?

I'm no Orochi expert but guard break? I know it's easily countered, but still. Feint to bait a parry then dodge attack? Not sure what other options you have for opening people up, but feints seem like the obvious one.

CaynAldan
08-13-2018, 09:03 PM
it's not viable because turtle only need to block. Turtles can wait forever in front of an orochi.

jmac70
08-13-2018, 10:57 PM
Orochi is OP on console I'm sorry they need to nerf him and conq it's nasty and annoying

yfkutfui
08-14-2018, 12:01 AM

glad you stated your issue is on PC

Orochi on PS4 is king of the fast light spam

4 lights land before I can even change guard, I have literally been light spammed to death by numerous Orochi's plus the Kai/Kunai combo thrown in for good measure, I almost feel like buying FH on PC just to get revenge on the bugger?

FireGriff0n
08-16-2018, 04:58 PM
Despite what many say, Orochi is a terrible hero imo. He's basically Kensei's little brother and his older brother outshines him in almost every way possible. Sure Orochi has 400ms lights, but most of the time people block the 2nd one if I toss it out or they block the first one. Storm rush is terrible despite having new animations and all because all it takes it a carefully timed light attack or even possibly a heavy to knock him out of it. Riptide is an easy light parry and almost never lands. All his "counter" attacks are lights and he gets punished for trying them 90% of the time. Orochi is and always will be garbage. The people who say his 400ms attacks are enough are people who can't block them. Orochi's feint fame is terrible and the only thing he has is "400ms" light attacks. It blows my mind that many think Orochi is okay, I played him throughout season 5 and i got really excited about the rework, just to find out when it drops, he still sucks. I just started playing him cause I NEVER saw orochis anywhere and figured I'd give him a shot. I dropped him real fast after 16 reps. I'm not trying to start anything in anyway, but to all heroes who don't have a reflex guard, you are in everyway already better off going against 400ms light attacks then any assassin. Orochi needs something other then hurrdurr i hit fast attacks. Then again, every hero being reworked is more or less becoming way better then orochi ever will be and in some cases were better then orochi even after his rework.

It's simple, he needs a re rework.

David_gorda
08-16-2018, 05:15 PM
Yeah he needs are rework, his lightspam is incredible boring to deal with on console. Slow down all his lights 100ms and give him some unblockable opener instead.

Ozmoses_Nil
08-18-2018, 03:53 PM
You're doing it wrong.

1.) Spam lights
2.) Go into full dodge turtle if lights don't work.
3.) if all fails RUN.

Orochi EZ

David_gorda
08-18-2018, 03:54 PM
You're doing it wrong.

1.) Spam lights
2.) Go into full dodge turtle if lights don't work.
3.) if all fails RUN.

Orochi EZ
Exactly lol

DefiledDragon
08-18-2018, 04:38 PM
The worst thing about it is that it's such a ****ing shame. I really like Orochi. I think the character concept is great and he/she looks awesome. I love Warden for the same reason. Disappointing that Warden has to rely on SB spamming and Orochi has nothing. Makes them both really boring/frustrating to play.