PDA

View Full Version : Conq

BadBOO17
08-13-2018, 12:18 AM
Time to tone down conq maybe or give him a downside to just spamming his bash?

dinosaurlicker
08-13-2018, 12:22 AM
Agreed. His bash is too fast and in some cases too safe.

Gianturion
08-13-2018, 01:30 AM
What angers me most is that you can't punish him. There's absolutely no way you can dodge his bash and grab him because he will just counter grab and keep bashing.

DefiledDragon
08-13-2018, 02:09 AM
I guess they don't call him Conqueror for nothing.

Hormly
08-13-2018, 02:55 AM
If I run into a conq in dominion I go into turtle mode and wait for backup.

I feel lame but theirs nothing I can do about his SB... I dodge all day and sigh in futility. Must be made punishable

Sweaty_Sock
08-13-2018, 09:07 AM
the bash is annoying, but its that zone that takes the cake. Already has an allguard, however they gave him another one that is even faster & cant be GB'd out of. Wait till you hit a high tier Conq doing it on reflex and you'll see what I mean

Buggy.Blaster
08-13-2018, 09:18 AM
conc is completely broken. not sure how he's even in the game like this.

BadBOO17
08-14-2018, 06:21 AM
I get wrecked by a shield bashing ***** in duels so i went into dominion and got put against a rep 52 or 58 i foget which he was conq and a rep 28 conq on the same team. So i did the right thing and turned my xbox off and watched some tv. The only thing worse then having to play a conq is having to play multiple conqs

Siegfried-Z
08-14-2018, 09:04 AM
I get wrecked by a shield bashing ***** in duels so i went into dominion and got put against a rep 52 or 58 i foget which he was conq and a rep 28 conq on the same team. So i did the right thing and turned my xbox off and watched some tv. The only thing worse then having to play a conq is having to play multiple conqs

HAHA yes that's right ^^

Anyway, the problem now is Ubi made too many OP things which push people to not play for pleasure but to play for a secure win.. thats sad.

If you consider that only 3 of all char doesnt have Unblocables or HA in their moveset, this broken crazy Revenge system, these OP feats, the holes everywhere on maps, Char which can abuse a single annoying moove or lights spam and insane turtle ... then you have For Honor right now.

The game is pretty horrible now and thats why in Dominion you gonna see almost only these following Char : Raider - LB - Conq - Highlander - Kensei - Shugo - Cent

Because their are all pretty strong in Dom.

See they are less and less assassins in 4v4.. except Zerk.. People play only safe boys.

There we have some Warden and Valk because of the rework but it gonna stop (at least for Valk).