PDA

View Full Version : discus desmond otside the animes



etseiotheasasen
07-17-2009, 12:03 PM
i wondar if desmond ws like, cas he ws a bartndar no? soooooooooooo hw ws his life like? u undastend?

etseiotheasasen
07-17-2009, 12:03 PM
i wondar if desmond ws like, cas he ws a bartndar no? soooooooooooo hw ws his life like? u undastend?

EmperorxZurg
07-17-2009, 12:22 PM
he was in an assassin camp but broke free and ran away to lead a simple life and become a bartender, that's wen abstergo snatched him and started using him for the animus

godsmack_darius
07-17-2009, 01:09 PM
He was in a "farm" a small community of people with not even 30 people,
His parents kept on saying he couldnt leave, Desmond asked why they replied "they will eventually come for us"

But nobody came, ever.

So he realised their was a whole world out their so he ran away, not caring about his parents, because he concidered them wardens, not parents.
He became a Bartender, never sed a credit card, only cash, no drivers licience, drived a motor cycle, and no emails. eventually they found him, I forgot, but they find him, but him in the Animus and here we are

Danvish
07-17-2009, 02:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by godsmack_darius:
He was in a "farm" a small community of people with not even 30 people,
His parents kept on saying he couldnt leave, Desmond asked why they replied "they will eventually come for us"

But nobody came, ever.

So he realised their was a whole world out their so he ran away, not caring about his parents, because he concidered them wardens, not parents.
He became a Bartender, never sed a credit card, only cash, no drivers licience, drived a motor cycle, and no emails. eventually they found him, I forgot, but they find him, but him in the Animus and here we are </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They found him through his motorcycle license.

godsmack_darius
07-17-2009, 02:52 PM
I thought so, thanks dude

Danvish
07-17-2009, 03:14 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by godsmack_darius:
I thought so, thanks dude </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My pleasure mate http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Zackebacke
07-17-2009, 04:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by godsmack_darius:
He was in a "farm" a small community of people with not even 30 people,
His parents kept on saying he couldnt leave, Desmond asked why they replied "they will eventually come for us"

But nobody came, ever.

So he realised their was a whole world out their so he ran away, not caring about his parents, because he concidered them wardens, not parents.
He became a Bartender, never sed a credit card, only cash, no drivers licience, drived a motor cycle, and no emails. eventually they found him, I forgot, but they find him, but him in the Animus and here we are </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
How do you know this? Is there an AC-book?

Account_Deleted
07-17-2009, 07:04 PM
It's called engaging conversation with Lucy before and after useing the animus..

otherwise know as
Being Social

godsmack_darius
07-17-2009, 07:23 PM
Well said Account_Deleted :P

EmperorxZurg
07-17-2009, 08:10 PM
Socialism is just a myth!

Account_Deleted
07-17-2009, 08:45 PM
ah but it's a fable my younge one
*stracthes goat berd*

Danvish
07-18-2009, 12:18 AM
I only talked to Lucy 'cause I thought she's hot and I was hoping to find a hides (sorry for spelling) sex scene.

EmperorxZurg
07-18-2009, 12:31 AM
lol i doubt desmond and Lucy are gonna get it on when security is staring at him stalkishly 24/7. but on th other hand they seemed not to mind wen u pickpocket Vidic http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Danvish
07-18-2009, 12:49 AM
And when you broke to Lucy's/Vidic's/Confrence room's computers.

Zackebacke
07-18-2009, 02:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Account_Deleted:
It's called engaging conversation with Lucy before and after useing the animus..

otherwise know as
Being Social </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
And I thought I've gone through all the conversations...

Danvish
07-18-2009, 03:07 AM
It's actually the first conversation you have with her once you get out of the Animus.

Backadd
07-18-2009, 04:00 AM
The first time i completed the story i didn't talk to her so i started a new game and was going to talk to her (for achievement ofc) but then i didn't get one and now i know why, i didn't talk to her before using the animus http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

godsmack_darius
07-19-2009, 01:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by d1sturbedme_468:
lol i doubt desmond and Lucy are gonna get it on when security is staring at him stalkishly 24/7. but on th other hand they seemed not to mind wen u pickpocket Vidic http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>


Haha well put, but they ran out of the batteries for the camera that day :P so desmond didnt get caught XD XD