PDA

View Full Version : Nobushi needs loved

jmac70
08-12-2018, 06:21 PM
I enjoy playing nobushi but she needs a little buff. Light attacks are to slow and easy to punish.she also hasn't got alot to work with .I know she got hidden stance but there's a limited amount you can do with it either kick or a light attack

dinosaurlicker
08-12-2018, 06:29 PM
Nobushi doesn’t need ANYTHING until LB, Warlord, Shugoki, and Aramusha get some love

jmac70
08-12-2018, 08:39 PM
Yea they need looked at but nobushi does need some love

dinosaurlicker
08-12-2018, 09:29 PM
I guess. Tbh I think everybody should be nerfed to her level. Regardless, her defensive abilities are some of the best in the game. She’s one of two heroes with the ability to get out of warden’s shoulderbash without getting lucky with a roll.

Nose1234F
08-12-2018, 11:45 PM
I could be wrong, but one of my problems is that I tend to give revenge to other enemies pretty easily, due to the blocked heavy into kick thing. Ubisoft says it is a ''support character'' but I only end up giving the enemies revenge during 4v4. But I agree that it needs a bit of work, not a lot though, she is still very viable and fun to play, but other Samurai like aramusha, orochi and shugoki need a rework faster.

AzureSky.
08-13-2018, 12:33 AM
and she will, be loved.

And she willllll be loveeeeed ;)

JadeBosson.
08-13-2018, 09:38 AM
buff bushi 2018

voiddp
08-13-2018, 09:45 AM
Did anyone else see that reddit post with video where warden in OOS can now dodge Nobushi kick after hidden stance heavy blocked.
But seems still guaranteed when not in OOS

https://media.giphy.com/media/LUfFDpB14Cgq3xs9jc/giphy.gif

Untill now was not guaranteed only vs valk and orochi.. and to LB shove after block.

jmac70
08-13-2018, 11:02 PM
Her lights are a joke and slow cent heavys are faster. Got a okayish mix up but overall it's kinda underpowered

voiddp
08-13-2018, 11:53 PM
Yeah almost every reworked character gets 400ms lights in combos, and she still has 600ms top light and comboed lights. Not even funny with current game speeds.

yfkutfui
08-14-2018, 12:24 AM
I mained Nobushi up to rep 26 but got sick of using her during the couple of seasons when Centurion rained supreme and almost ruined the game completely,

she was useless against him, she always gassed and all I ever remember was ending up on my *** getting killed with one or two cent dive hits,

that was always the problem with her, she's very unforgiving, you screw up the timing on HS a couple of times or get parried and your stamina was gone like that and your in big big world of pain

voiddp
08-14-2018, 12:34 AM
Still same problems with cent for me now lol.
He just feels too oppressive, can't maintain distance with him in duels, and just in OOS most of the time trying to block all his stuff, hate that character.
Kensei is lot easier vs cent..