PDA

View Full Version : Gladiator, centurion, shinobi, orochi. Small changes.

iadvisoryi
08-11-2018, 03:36 PM
Gladiator logically with a shield and trident, with his chains and strings, should be a hybrid so his block doesn't have to be refreshed.

Centurion should be an assassin, with his damage, setup, pressure and stamina drain. He shouldn't have all this plus block priority. I also think since he can do his jumping stab to anyone on the ground, it's damage shouldn't be as high as it is.

Shinobi simply needs more health. His mobility and counter attack is great but that means nothing in a 1v2. Revenge doesn't save him like it does others. He gets 50%'ed by most heavy attacks. Or more.

Orochi's new light attack chain is too fast. The initial hit should be reverted to how it was, and the follow up attacks should stay the same. He can win most fights by simply spamming his light in any direction with no penalty.

And lastly to people saying shogoki needs buffed, no, stop. He has a light attack into an instant stamina drain, and is easily top 3 characters to have in a team fight. Armor, a fully charged unlockable heavy and a cc high damage grab, and with his armor passive his dual is good too.

dinosaurlicker
08-11-2018, 09:18 PM
Just leave if you think cent does too much damage, or that shugoki is too good. Because both are extremely underpowered compared to what the devs are ****ting out with these ridiculous reworks

Sav_scottor
08-11-2018, 10:46 PM
Light spam needs to be stopped. Especially for orochi.

beerbariandh
08-11-2018, 10:59 PM
orochi is the most abused hero in the game. im tired of that bs character.

iadvisoryi
08-11-2018, 11:50 PM
You're on drugs if you think centurion is underpowered

PanzerShrekonin
08-12-2018, 12:02 AM
Centurion isn't overepowered. He's just very obnoxious. He needs a complete rework even a removal of that pinning move. Almost the entire kit has to be changed out. He needs a sword and a shield too... of course, its not gonna happen ever but xD

iadvisoryi
08-12-2018, 12:09 AM
He's obnoxious but you just said his entire kit needs a rework. He's a hybrid, with block priority, unlockable, stamina drain, high damage attacks, and you don't think he's op?

PanzerShrekonin
08-12-2018, 01:06 AM
He's obnoxious but you just said his entire kit needs a rework. He's a hybrid, with block priority, unlockable, stamina drain, high damage attacks, and you don't think he's op?

High damage attacks? False. His only high damage is his pin and im pretty sure that its not even the highest damaing attack by far. I think raider does more with his unblockable after hitting someone with another move.

His heavies are actually one of the weakest hitting if not weakest in the game. He just gets speed with them.

Block priority? Unsure what that is.

Unlockable? Uh what? Whats that?

Stamina drain? Yes, he has more stamina drain powers than others but everyone drains stamina. Raider is better at the stamina drain as is Shugoki.

His entire kit needs a rework because hes god awful above a certain level. Good players dont lose to him because he has nothing going for him. His kick is highly punishable and lacks a proper opener.

iadvisoryi
08-12-2018, 01:22 AM
You're thinking in a strictly 1 on 1 environment, you have to think about the other modes too. Obviously he's easier to fight when you don't have him stamina draining you while you look at someone else. Block priority means not having to refresh block like an assassin. He should be considered an assassin, and you say he does little damage with his basics, yea, but those basics ALL lead into a string that drops you 75%. Unblockable means exactly what it says. He has em. On his charging unpredictable heavy, unblockable stamina drain tools, being able to do nothing on knock down. Shogoki is slow and you can block his lights, raider has no stamina drain unless your getting faked out by his overhead. Raider isn't anywhere near centurion levels. You say centurion does low damage but from who's standpoint? As a person who mostly plays assassin's, if I'm fighting a centurion and he hits one string on me I'm left on 1 shot.

DefiledDragon
08-12-2018, 01:26 AM
Yeah, if he lands the string it's game over pretty much. He's the only character that I know of who has a string that leaves you OOS and near death for making one mistake. I regard that as OP tbh.

PanzerShrekonin
08-12-2018, 01:34 AM
True, and then nerfing him for 4 v 4 will make him even WORSE for dueling/brawls.

Like i said. Rework. Rework the entire kit. Remove him and remake him.

Centurion is absolutely ATROCIOUS when it comes to dueling.

Yes. In 4's, hes much better. Alot of characters are better in 4's while horrible in duels.

Lawbringer is decent in duels but great in 4's. Same with Raider.

Cent is terrible in duelks and great in 4's.

PK is horrible in 4's but amazing in duels.

Its a hard balance.

Awlkara
08-12-2018, 01:43 AM
Centurion taking half life from a heavy is insane.

I don't care how "predictable" he is that is still dumb.

He truly does need a rework and a nerf to that damage of his.

iadvisoryi
08-12-2018, 02:00 AM
I get what your saying, but he can be fixed by making him an assassin so he's more open to attacks. That's the least that I want if he's gonna have all that setup. And gladiator should be a hybrid with his stats, not much damage, pokes, and easily the slowest assassin.

PanzerShrekonin
08-12-2018, 02:05 AM
Actually, Centurion isn't as good as you guys say in 4 v 4's either. Im not saying hes not obnoxious and cancerous to fight. He is by far, but he's not this LOLOPOMG character.

https://ubistatic19-a.akamaihd.net/resource/en-us/game/forhonor/fh-game/fh_4x4_winloss_matrix_v2-final_320486.jpg

https://ubistatic19-a.akamaihd.net/resource/en-ca/game/forhonor/fh-game/fh_4x4_winloss_matrix_layers_resized_326348.jpg

As you can see by the charts given to us by Ubisoft, Centurion is MID on the charts for both season 4 and 5.

They only started doing this recap in Season 4. so 1-3 isn't available AFAIK.

iadvisoryi
08-12-2018, 02:05 AM
Which btw if anyone shares similar views and is decent at the game I play on PS4, gamertag same as it is on here iADVISORYi, hmu lol

dinosaurlicker
08-12-2018, 03:00 AM
Centurion taking half life from a heavy is insane.

I don't care how "predictable" he is that is still dumb.

He truly does need a rework and a nerf to that damage of his.

Lol please stop *****ing about his damage. His heavies do 25 dmg. His charged heavies CAN give 60 damage assuming his long *** combo isnít interrupted. If you get hit by his charged heavy itís because: 1. Youíre a parry happy ******. Or: 2. You donít know how to parry a slow *** unblockable with garbage tracking. Or: 3. You got guardbroken near a wall, which is still your fault.

Shugokiís charged heavy also does 60 damage, but is instant, unblockable, and can hit multiple people. Why isnít that op to you?

A raider zone does 50 damage, is much faster, can be canceled and has the best non-tracking range in the entire game.

Youíre crying because you got ganked and couldnít block him and ate **** as a result. Sorry to break it to you, but if you gank a centurion heís ****ed. He is the worst hero for 1vX in the entire game, so he makes up for it in ganking, but even then isnít the best hero for it. Shugoki and Shaman do something similar but better, why arenít they op?

Donít make me talk about his 1v1 viablility either, because itís nonexistent

iadvisoryi
08-12-2018, 04:24 AM
You're opinions make no complete sense. Damage is dependent on gear. You're referencing base damage which for base is HIGH. Shogoki is slow, raider is predictable, if you don't have a dash attack centurion will bully you if he knows what he's doing. Not to mention he's considered a hybrid and not an assassin. Not to mentioned your saying centurion is the worst to 1vx when that's not the case. He's a hybrid, naturally gives him a better chance than most assassin's. Shaman is all mix but can be outranged, centurion is always in your face. You're making up excuses that make no sense on why he's "not op" just because you don't want him nerfed. And your opinion is bias and radical. Talking **** to players that want him nerfed. You're not gonna be so happy when he gets nerfed and your fraudulent *** gets exposed lol

dinosaurlicker
08-12-2018, 04:56 AM
You're opinions make no complete sense. Damage is dependent on gear. You're referencing base damage which for base is HIGH. Shogoki is slow, raider is predictable, if you don't have a dash attack centurion will bully you if he knows what he's doing. Not to mention he's considered a hybrid and not an assassin. Not to mentioned your saying centurion is the worst to 1vx when that's not the case. He's a hybrid, naturally gives him a better chance than most assassin's. Shaman is all mix but can be outranged, centurion is always in your face. You're making up excuses that make no sense on why he's "not op" just because you don't want him nerfed. And your opinion is bias and radical. Talking **** to players that want him nerfed. You're not gonna be so happy when he gets nerfed and your fraudulent *** gets exposed lol

Well, at least Iíve exposed you as an autistic bronzie.

Just because assassins have reflex guard doesnít mean they canít defend. It means their defense takes more skill, but their defensive capabilities are exactly the same if not better than a static guard hero when reflex guard is mastered. Reflex guard has no guard switch delay, making it even better when you get good with it. So if you consider it a weakness, no use assassins.

Furthermore, assassins have the ability to counterattack effectively in revenge. They have fast attacks and dodge attacks, making them better than centurion for 1vX in everyway.

Oh yea, the majority of them have more health as well

Even if damage is dependent on gear, I hope you realize itís a percent and scales. Centurion doesnít get more attack than everyone else from gear 😂. People with higher base damage get higher damage from gear, soo donít understand your point here.

Shugokiís 60 damage comes out faster than centurionís if you didnít know, and centurionís combo can be interrupted. Plus shugoki gets the 60 damage on people who fall, while centurion does not. Donít get me wrong, Shugoki is a **** hero but for 4v4 (to which you are referring) shugoki has the same abilities as centurion but better. And youíre not crying about him, are you?

ďShaman can be outranged.Ē
What the **** do you mean by this? You do realize Shaman is the one with a 400 ms cross the map leaping heavy, right? How can Centurion be more in your face than a Shaman? She has 400ms attacks and unblockable 50/50s, Centurion doesnít. Shaman and the majority of assassins actually have better range and tracking than Centurion. I think itís pretty clear youíre a Shaman main who doesnít know how to use reflex guard at this point. If anyone needs nerfs, itís Shaman. She legit has everything in the game lol

My opinions are not ďfraudulentĒ kiddo. Iím spiting out facts and exposing every outlandish claim you make here. And if Centurion does get nerfed, it will be because the devs listened to crying 13 year olds like you. I complain about many things in this game, I wonít lie. But at least I can defend my opinions sufficiently. You on the other hand, cannot. Go cry somewhere else.

iadvisoryi
08-12-2018, 05:40 AM
No **** shogoki is better in a team fight that's not what any of this is about idiot. And you just said assassin's have more health are you stupid? Their aoe and dodging means nothing when you get grabbed or cc'd once and you die in 3 hits. Shaman is readable, centurion isn't. And na I don't play Vikings. Just knights and samurai. Everything shaman does can be dodged. Dodge against a centurion you get cancelled and grabbed then die. And there IS a gap with reflex guarding. If you've never noticed it I bet you don't touch assassin's. Go into training and test it for yourself. Unless your head is too big for that. You can "defend" your opinions? You mean heavily talking **** instead of having a healthy conversation? You're the 10 year old. And it makes your points look 10x more stupid.

dinosaurlicker
08-12-2018, 07:09 PM
I actually think you have downsyndrome lol

Cent is tied for lowest health in the game with shinobi, kiddo. Check your facts.

Why are you dodging Cent heavies? 😂😂🤣 because you canít block with your reflex guard ?

And no, youíre wrong 😂 assassins have no guard switch delay. This is a known fact unless somethings been changed recently.

Shamanís 50/50s are much less readable than Centís nonexistent 50/50s, so Iím not sure what you mean

And yes Shugoki is relevant here, *******. Youíre *****ing about Cent but not Shugoki even though Shugoki has pretty much the same 4v4 role as Cent and does it better.

Tbh I donít enjoy arguing with an illiterate 13 year old, so can you please take your L and go cry somewhere else? Thanks

iadvisoryi
08-12-2018, 08:08 PM
You don't block unblockables are you stupid? His health is low with block priority. You clearly don't touch assassin's since everything you've said about them so far has been pulled out of your ***. This is my post, you're the one *****ing and arguing with everyone when your opinion is more bipolar and stupid than you. No shogoki isn't relevant here because that's not what the topic is about dumb ****. That's fine tho stay salty you suck at the game, and your knowledge of it is false. Hard headed af and stupid, damn.

dinosaurlicker
08-12-2018, 08:35 PM
Iím not arguing with anyone other than your illiterate downsyndrome ***.

What the **** are you talking about? If youíre referring to why you dodge Centurionís heavies, then sorry to break it to you, but none of his unblockables can be canceled.

If youíre talking about why you get ****ed in ganks with assassins, then your argument is still invalid because reflex guard doesnít affect parrying and dodging, kiddo. So it still comes back to your skill with reflex guard.

Everything Iíve said is fact. You are bronze buddy. Stop trying to talk about balance. You have brought no valid arguments to the table, and your lone argument is claiming all of my confirmed facts are false. I literally donít care whether this is your thread or not because youíre stupid.

Iím waiting for someone else to confirm all my facts to get this idiot to shut up. Please hurry because arguing with illiterates is not fun.

Oh yea forgot. My ďopinionĒ is clearly more widely accepted then yours, as can be seen by any tier list on youtube or reddit or anywhere.

And btw, ďblock priorityĒ refers to whether or not moves are safe on block in fighting games. Youíre referring to static guard vs reflexive guard

iadvisoryi
08-12-2018, 11:45 PM
Lmao for Honor is not considered a dedicated fg. As a ssiv ssv and ij2 player Ik this. In for Honor having block priority is self explainitory. For example, a hybrid or vanguard, has block priority against an assassin, because they have no need to refresh. And na, your point on every thread you post is invalid, you're just a salty, toxic, bad player that needs a 80% chain to carry him, and when you get rocked in a match you probably wow spam and leave. Your toxicity is hilarious and is feeding me, please continue babe.

dinosaurlicker
08-13-2018, 01:43 AM
It does 50% damage at most, btw cupcake. The only thing Iím feeding you is my ****. You donít have an argument. I play all heroes, and am at least pretty knowledgable about this game. You on the other hand, are an illiterate autistic ******* crying about being beaten by a hero rather than learning how to counter it.

Thatís still not what block priority means lol, as can be seen by that guy asking you what it meant earlier in the thread. But go ahead kiddo.

Every point Iíve made is correct and 100% accurate, completely backed up by facts. Your argument consists of tears and denial. Do you have depression? Itís ok just let it all out

The moment I leave this thread itís going to die, along with your stupid ideas. Find something else to cry about, Iím sure somebody will agree with you someday

Goodbye you illiterate ****. Go ask your mom for a tissue ******, ofc you canít find something like this yourself given how stupid you are.

iadvisoryi
08-13-2018, 03:44 AM
Your parents are siblings.

Armosias
08-13-2018, 12:08 PM
Useless and childish flame. Better leave this place.
Also Raider drains stamina on channeled throw and stampede.
And if you can react to Sham it shouldn't be a big deal to react to Cent.
This thread will be locked soon.

Salturion.
08-13-2018, 02:41 PM
You're thinking in a strictly 1 on 1 environment, you have to think about the other modes too. Obviously he's easier to fight when you don't have him stamina draining you while you look at someone else. Block priority means not having to refresh block like an assassin. He should be considered an assassin, and you say he does little damage with his basics, yea, but those basics ALL lead into a string that drops you 75%. Unblockable means exactly what it says. He has em. On his charging unpredictable heavy, unblockable stamina drain tools, being able to do nothing on knock down. Shogoki is slow and you can block his lights, raider has no stamina drain unless your getting faked out by his overhead. Raider isn't anywhere near centurion levels. You say centurion does low damage but from who's standpoint? As a person who mostly plays assassin's, if I'm fighting a centurion and he hits one string on me I'm left on 1 shot.

First off All his Unblockable is ez to parry and if u say He can soft feint yes He can But then There is nothing orange and his one shot isnt a oneshot if he Pins u with a normal charged heavy He does 60 Dmg and with the Unblockable charged + jump is 65 Dmg. If u think how hard This is to pull out think about other classes. Valkyries heavy after sweep does 44 Dmg and its just one attack..Highlanders offensive Form heavy does 40 Dmg and thats easy to Land. So This Argument is useless his kick is easily dodged. And why Should He be an assasin because He wears heavy armor and has a thick Sword of course have u Ever Used a Gladius in rl. U are able to Block with it. The only strengt He has against good players is his variable Timings of blockable heavies. He is unbeliveably good AT recking newer players But against Medium experienced players He is already near useless. So This is the opinion of a Day one Player that started playing Cent after his nerfs to Rep 31.so I know what I am saying. And just to mention He has with valkyrie the lowest Dmg on normal attacks ingame almost Kenseis lights are stronger than Cents heavy. So Pls watch numbers and dont talk ********. Thank to All FH players with a brain.

iadvisoryi
08-13-2018, 03:20 PM
Go back through the thread, I literally said he just needs to classify as an assassin so he's forced to have reflex guard. And MAYBE decrease the dmg of his jump stab. And, you think I'm talking smack? I retaliated. I didn't start ****. I created the thread as a conversation not to be toxic. Shows how much you two look around.

Salturion.
08-13-2018, 07:02 PM
I said that This is maybe not fair But in his state ok because he has a lack of abilities (related to the jump) and I also told u that I have already fought with an Gladius at an special Event and You can Block pretty good with it if done correctly and why would a man in full armor be an assasin???? Where is There the logic. Has any current assasin a heavy Metal armor. One advice Nooooo and Hybrid means Mix of two classes so maybe He is the Mix of assasin and vanguard (I think the Devs talked about This when They released him). Pretty sad that You say I dont read everything But You dont Do either.

PanzerShrekonin
08-16-2018, 03:15 PM
Did this guy ignore the evidence I posted that Centurion is pure garbage or... what?

Salturion.
08-17-2018, 12:23 AM
Yep