PDA

View Full Version : Revenge is a big joke

RexXZ347
08-11-2018, 10:49 AM
How can you balance your game if your revenge is a joke??? There is this dominion play where me and a centurion is fighting an orochi and a warden. So it's 2v2. We got owned everytime and you know why? They repeatedly popping their revenge even if it's a 2v2. Without blocking. Without bashes. Only us and them attacking. So what's the big deal in here? They can gain revenge by just attacking and getting hit? They pop their revenge. My revenge meter is just at 40 percent. Where's the balance there? I get my revenge gained 2nd to the highest forsaking revenge mode attack to a negative. So i should just be equal to gaining revenge as them but why do they get more of it?

Gianturion
08-11-2018, 01:06 PM
Oh my god,same. There have been multiple times when I get ganked but the one getting revenge was that berserker ganking me. Like,wtf?

RexXZ347
08-11-2018, 01:24 PM
Oh my god,same. There have been multiple times when I get ganked but the one getting revenge was that berserker ganking me. Like,wtf?

i know that maxing revenge gained will sacrifice damage and revenge mode attack. But their attack is just fine like nothing is negative. Idk what is wrong in this game.

jbs1985
08-11-2018, 01:43 PM
Revenge attacks is what they’re using. So when they land successfull attacks, they’ll build up the revenge meter.

SenBotsu893
08-11-2018, 04:21 PM
berserker makes the best use of the revenge attacks feat because he can just keep attacking without any fear of interruption.

that beeing said revenge is still a very weak help against professinal gankpartys.

with the removal of gear stats this state will most likly worsen. again feeding the deathballing mentallity.

AzureSky.
08-11-2018, 06:16 PM
Yeah revenge will need a buff without gear. Also make it inmune to some cc on activation (still getting punched by centurion when i activate it or doing a attack -.-, make it like shugoki than can't grab you in revenge for a insta win when you are getting ganked)