PDA

View Full Version : Did his guardbreak go through my light?

PepsiBeastin
08-11-2018, 03:09 AM
Is he using magic? I don't even know what happened here.
https://i.gyazo.com/de034dcc95b68ae7b344f93891e503d9.gif

DefiledDragon
08-11-2018, 03:23 AM
That's got to be ping related. I've had similar where I've seen and heard my attack land, then it's been blocked or parried and I've been punished because I've already triggered my second swing on seeing the first one connect. It's ********, but it's just how it is when you have a dedicated server doing arbitration. Like getting the headshot in CS:S, seeing the blood on the wall, then the guy kills you and he's still on 100 health. It happens.

ChampionRuby50g
08-11-2018, 03:30 AM
This happens on regular occasion, shared a video of me GB someone through confirmed double lights a while back.

Knight_Raime
08-11-2018, 06:58 AM
Looks like he managed to GB you in light start up. Or. that's what it would be. But it looks far too late. So either your light attack whiffed somehow and he got you in recovery. Or he inputted GB before you lighted and the game due to having poor latency or w.e said that his GB landed first even though from your perspective you through a light first and then got GBed. Connection in this game does some really ****y things. My most common issue pertaining to latency is usually instant GBs.

RexXZ347
08-11-2018, 11:39 AM
That's a lag. I constantly am experiencing that. Parried attacks after 400ms it changes to you gonna be execited. There's also this valkyrie sweep where i successfully dodged it but still gets me. Freezing game where when it got back up you are already dead. Might as well use lag switch. Ubisoft doesn't care about this anyway.