PDA

View Full Version : the PEACEKEEPER'S IMPOSSIBLE DEFLECTS SHOW

matt89connor
08-10-2018, 11:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B28lptisHl8

enjoy the show

Charmzzz
08-10-2018, 12:06 PM
I like that animation so much, sad that it is not a really viable move in most occassions due to the Hyperarmor everywhere. Could be seen in your Video several times where you just fade out before the other guy hit you.

Nice Video though!

Armosias
08-10-2018, 12:22 PM
Knowing that dodge block prevent HA I think deflect attacks should go through it too, deflect is a risk and the reward for doing so is sometimes not really worth it

matt89connor
08-10-2018, 06:30 PM
I like that animation so much, sad that it is not a really viable move in most occassions due to the Hyperarmor everywhere. Could be seen in your Video several times where you just fade out before the other guy hit you.

Nice Video though!

thank you very much.
The animation is wonderful and opens the way for combos difficult to read, but fight an opponents with hyperarmor are very annoying because is hard try to use the deflects .... I have to say : now after her rework, I love her and is the only assassin that I really like use with an against

matt89connor
08-10-2018, 06:32 PM
Knowing that dodge block prevent HA I think deflect attacks should go through it too, deflect is a risk and the reward for doing so is sometimes not really worth it

in my honest opinion, all the different techniques from the parry, should give greater reward being more risky to use