PDA

View Full Version : Played with a few of you all weekend long. :)

CAMAROBOY6901
10-03-2005, 05:45 AM
I played with several members from this board all weekend long. My girlfriend even played most of the weekend with us. I have to say that this is one of the best multiplayer games I have played in a long time. The mapmaking is soo impressive and helps to make sure the maps can never get old. If you havent played this then you really need to at least rent it!!

CAMAROBOY6901
10-03-2005, 05:45 AM
I played with several members from this board all weekend long. My girlfriend even played most of the weekend with us. I have to say that this is one of the best multiplayer games I have played in a long time. The mapmaking is soo impressive and helps to make sure the maps can never get old. If you havent played this then you really need to at least rent it!!

mambonuts
10-03-2005, 06:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CAMAROBOY6901:
My girlfriend even played most of the weekend with us. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yeah...that answers it...I thought your shooting got better at times... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif