PDA

View Full Version : AC Revelations: Can't select bombs!

elaine8405
11-15-2011, 03:15 PM
AC Reveleations, PS3

I'm in the "On the Attack" mission, Yusuf has given me a bomb, & the hint/tip on the page says to select R2 to open the weapon wheel & select bombs. When I open R2, all I can select are the basic primary weapons--blade, sword, fists. If bombs are in the *secondary* wheel, then how the heck can I select them?? Nothing I do will change the secondary selection!

elaine8405
11-15-2011, 03:15 PM
AC Reveleations, PS3

I'm in the "On the Attack" mission, Yusuf has given me a bomb, & the hint/tip on the page says to select R2 to open the weapon wheel & select bombs. When I open R2, all I can select are the basic primary weapons--blade, sword, fists. If bombs are in the *secondary* wheel, then how the heck can I select them?? Nothing I do will change the secondary selection!

Steelback2010
11-15-2011, 04:04 PM
Use R stick

elaine8405
11-15-2011, 05:05 PM
Thanks, but that's not working.

I aborted the memory and then tried R2 & it defaults to the secondary weapons. Once I switch it over to primary weapons (with R), I can't get it back to secondary weapons, but I can just release R2 & press it again to get to that side.

The problem is *during* the mission "On the Attack," pressing R2 does *not* default weapon selection to the secondary weapons, which is where I need to be to choose bombs. And there stands Ezio, unable to move or do anything, because the game is waiting for him to select & throw a cherry bomb. FRUSTRATING!!

elaine8405
11-15-2011, 07:49 PM
Got it!

R for secondary weapon selection.
L for primary weapon selection.

rowbar
11-16-2011, 04:32 AM
I'm having the same problem.. trying to select the cherry bomb. the right swivel stick controller is not doing anything... can't progress... help?!!!
thanks

rowbar
11-16-2011, 04:33 AM
take that back... just held down r2 and did an anti-clockwise sweep with the swivel stick r and the secondary weapons kicked in... miracle!