PDA

View Full Version : Pre-order SH-IV doesn't work

hueywolf123
01-31-2007, 04:13 PM
I have tried and tried off the UBI site, I have clicked on the link on the official SH-IV site, and it all just throws me around in the same circle, ending up back at the 'wolves of the pacific' exclusive offer coming soon.
So, in other words, if the release date is March we should be able to pre-order now shouldn't we?

hueywolf123
01-31-2007, 04:13 PM
I have tried and tried off the UBI site, I have clicked on the link on the official SH-IV site, and it all just throws me around in the same circle, ending up back at the 'wolves of the pacific' exclusive offer coming soon.
So, in other words, if the release date is March we should be able to pre-order now shouldn't we?

trident42
01-31-2007, 04:22 PM
I have tried on the Ubi site and it adds my selection to my shopping cart and goes to billing, i didn't go any further as i don't want to order it again but seems to work for me.

Are there no online retailers where you are in Aussie that you can pre-order from?

Minoos
01-31-2007, 04:24 PM
I suggest to put a request through the Ubi support pages, your query would fit in their support scope!

http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ubisoft_en.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php

hueywolf123
01-31-2007, 04:42 PM
Thanks minoos, I asked them the question. What happens is,
I click on the pre-order now link, it takes me to the store in which there is a banner saying' silent hunter IV, wolves of the pacific' exclusive offer coming soon. There is nothing to click on except the standard links to checkout, i clicked on that and it said nothing in basket.
So it does seem that all of us Downunder, may miss the exclusive offer after all.
I'm hoping by my posting this now, that UBI have time to do something about it

FongFongFong
01-31-2007, 04:48 PM
http://store.ubi.com/item.jsp?item=68343&qty=1&c=1278105

Minoos
01-31-2007, 04:52 PM
Thanks FFF, this is only for USA/Canada ?

hueywolf123
01-31-2007, 04:53 PM
Thanks for that Fong, but that is for USA or Canada only, I can't correctly complete the billing info as no other countries are listed there, nor any other states outside of those countries