PDA

View Full Version : whats ubisoft going to do

willycube2005
03-20-2005, 10:07 AM
whew whats going on. Game crashes back to desk top on certain explosions in the practise mode. blinking triangles in the game, ubi soft testers did not see this -- bull! At times my music and sound is corrupted but seems to straighten out as the game goes on. my machine is a pentium 4 -- 2.2cpu --- ati radeon 8500--128 meg memory newest drivers, sound blaster latest drivers, 640 meg of ram could use a lot more, plenty of space on hard drive, I need ubi-soft to get on this triangle **** right away PLEASE!

willycube2005
03-20-2005, 10:07 AM
whew whats going on. Game crashes back to desk top on certain explosions in the practise mode. blinking triangles in the game, ubi soft testers did not see this -- bull! At times my music and sound is corrupted but seems to straighten out as the game goes on. my machine is a pentium 4 -- 2.2cpu --- ati radeon 8500--128 meg memory newest drivers, sound blaster latest drivers, 640 meg of ram could use a lot more, plenty of space on hard drive, I need ubi-soft to get on this triangle **** right away PLEASE!

TASKFORCE1x1
03-23-2005, 12:11 AM
Your computer is fine but your operating system may have to be reimaged. Something is glicthing in your operating system not SHIII itself.

augie64
03-23-2005, 12:14 AM
Also 640 megs of ram can be hampering your computers speed.

A lot of the new boards either want one chip or 2 similar chips to run properly.

HeibgesU999
03-23-2005, 12:27 AM
They will probably do just what they did with SH2.....nothing. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

RedTerex
03-23-2005, 12:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HeibgesU999:
They will probably do just what they did with SH2.....nothing. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have a little faith please !

Ubi are quite proud of the is release and as it is setting standards I beleive that they will help as much as possible.

Hfael
03-23-2005, 10:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RedTerex:
Ubi are quite proud of the is release and as it is setting standards I beleive that they will help as much as possible. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No offense, Red, but you don't know that (any more than the other guy 'knows' they aren't going to do anything with it, of course).

Fact is, only the devs and people within Ubi would have any real answers, and they aren't talking. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

bweiss
03-23-2005, 11:56 AM
Now I dunno what they are gonna do, but I know what I'd do. First, spend yer money. Vacation in the Bahamas, Grande Caymen er somefink, then I'd come back. Make a few patches, a couple add-ons, and start some serious planning for SH4, Pacific Fleet Sub. Least, that's what I'd do.

640 RAM? Hope yer mobo isn't dual channel. That's an unusual number.

Antrodemus
03-23-2005, 12:32 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>640 RAM? Hope yer mobo isn't dual channel. That's an unusual number. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good point.

...and I'm sensing a possible timings-armageddon as the (I'm guessing) 2 x 256MB + 1 x 128MB DIMMs struggle to communicate with any kind of stability. What are they I wonder? 4-chip? 8-chip? 16-chip? ... Double-sided? Single-sided? A mixture of all the above? Of course, it couldn't possibly be a fault of the hardware... noooo.

A.